World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan Lewis

Dr. Lewis is really wonderful. Kind, attentive and seems to know what he is diagnosing. The staff at the clinic (mere children, more interested in their mobile thanking paying attention to the patient) are the opposite. In addition to that, they are unfriendly on the phone, hang up on you if they don't like your questions. I suspect they do their job the same way, like not send off requisitions etc.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I’ve been with Dr. Lewis for about a year now and I have been very happy so far. He is very knowledgeable and seems to be very passionate about his work. He cares about the patient and does his best to help them through any challenge that come their way. The only issue I do have is with his administrative team. They can be very slow to respond and often mix up information, but overall I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Lewis has the most current approach to post concussion treatment. And his philosophies are tailored to one's specific needs/situation.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Evan Lewis's response
Sincere appreciation for taking the time to describe your experience at the Neurology Centre of Toronto (NCT). We are proud of our ever-expanding program that can individualize the varied needs of those who have suffered a concussion. Thank you!

Submitted February 18, 2018

The more doctors I meet, the more I love Dr. Lewis! I have no fear in sharing my thoughts and emotions and know all my questions will be answered. He actually listens to my concerns and is incredibly receptive to my ideas. He is committed to making me seizure free and takes the side effects I experience seriously. I'm so lucky!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Evan Lewis's response
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts around the care that Neurology Centre of Toronto (NCT) and I deliver. We strive to offer patient-centred care by empowering patients to be a part of the treatment decision process, as they should be. We hope to continue to provide the best possible support for you along the way through your journey with epilepsy.

Submitted December 30, 2017

I highly recommend him. One of the best. My son loves him. He treats him as a friend.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

My daughter had such a great experience that I changed neurologists. And since she is a university student he actually has online appointments for her. The new offices are great.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Superficial assessment and wrong treatment. Get a better neurologist for your children.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Evan Lewis's response
I am sorry to hear that your experience at the Neurology Centre of Toronto (NCT) was not helpful. I invite you to contact NCT at admin@neurologycentretoronto.com or by telephone at 416-860-7554 and I would be more than happy to personally address any of your concerns.

Submitted February 18, 2018

Very average doctor. Good at talking but I didn't trust his medical opinion. Avoids direct answers. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Evan Lewis's response
I am sorry that you felt that your questions were not adequately answered during your visit to the Neurology Centre of Toronto (NCT) and that the clinic was not punctual that day. I invite you to contact admin@neurologycentretoronto.com or by telephone at 416-860-7554 to discuss your concerns. I am sorry this response is delayed, as I have just become familiar with this forum and that responses to posts are permitted.

Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Lewis is the kind of doctor anyone we all wish for when faced with fear and uncertainty. He is kind, compassionate and understanding, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very knowledgeable! Kind and compassionate. My son was very pleased with how Dr Lewis directed his questions to him, and was patient in allowing him to answer questions in his own words. I know we are in the very best hands.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Evan Lewis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Cole Lewis is a pediatric neurologist and clinical neurophysiologist at the Hospital for Sick Children and Kids Neurology Centre Toronto (KNCT) at Kindercare Pediatrics with specific expertise in epilepsy, epilepsy surgery evaluation and electroencephalography (EEG). Dr. Lewis obtained his MD from the University of Ottawa and trained as a pediatric neurologist at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) in Ottawa. He completed an ACGME fellowship in clinical neurophysiology at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital (formerly know as Miami Children’s Hospital) in Miami, Florida and a fellowship in Epilepsy at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada and sits on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Child Neurology’s Resident/Fellow Section and is an ad-hoc reviewer for the Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. Dr. Lewis’s academic interests include novel treatments in epilepsy and medical education. As an avid CrossFitter, Dr. Lewis has developed special interests in sports neurology including concussion/headache and sports-­related neurological injuries.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 2008)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2004)

• Epilepsy