Ratings for Dr. Eva Knifed

After waiting for 45minutes to be seen. A resident came instead of her. Not punctual. Not knowlegable. Staff are not professional. Wont go back again... dont beleive other good reviews.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Why it has become so hard finding a caring doctor in this city?? After waiting for at least 40minutes, her resident came to see me. Waste of time

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I love Dr K. Very helpful and kind which are becoming increasingly rare qualities in a doctor. I love her spirit and I am so excited to be on this birthing journey she said with her by my side. My only issue is the staff. They are often less than warm when answering phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Knifed is a very helpful, friendly and professional doctor. She helped deliver my first baby this year and I couldn't be happier with the way things went in labour and delivery. Her knowledge during my prenatal visits exceeded my expectations. I had recently come back from Edmonton to Toronto and she took me as a patient when all others rejected me because I was already in my 3rd trimester. I would definitely recommend her as a family doctor/ obgyn!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Can't believe the other reviews. I waited 45 mins for our first 'meet and greet'; I was sent to the wrong specialist--twice, after waiting to see each of them for ages. One in 4 of her office staff seems to know what they're doing--no call-backs, hard to get an appointment. She's given terrible advice, ie: cold cloth for severe hives and the worst: take a hot bath for heart palpitations. She is disinterested in the health of her 'regular' patients. This is really ONLY a walk-in clinic. Go there if you have no other choice but keep looking for a good GP. You won't find one on this roster (should have known when I saw the line-up). There are several new GPs taking patients in Toronto. Eva Knifed wants to be an OB/GYN and is marking time here. Don't gamble with your health--she will.

Submitted July 10, 2016

I just moved to TO from London, and got dr. K as our family doctor, our first day went smooth and insightful. Too bad she will have to be on maternity leave next month..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I am so glad that I went to Dr K . last year after being fed up with my old doctor who almost killed me twice. She is a caring person, and very smart . I feel well looked after. Thank you Dr K.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Eva Knifed's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients