Ratings for Dr. Eva Knifed

Dr Knifed is the most compassionate, caring and thorough physician, we have ever been involved with! She listens very well and always responds with appropriate suggestions for all illnesses and concerns! Further, she is an educator of "new" doctors, which will in all likelihood translate to even better trained doctors, on our horizons!! Excellent facility, excellent staff and no waiting, with appointments!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had Dr. Knifed as my prenatal doctor and she was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and thorough throughout all stages of my pregnancy. It is true that the wait times in the office are a bit long but I've found that booking appointments in the morning or immediately after lunch were the best in terms of punctuality. She frequently has students/residents with her but I didn't mind it at all. I felt well cared for and in good hands throughout my entire pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Bad bad bad. Although I went there only once for a meet and greet for her to be my family doctor, I had to wait over 45 minutes to get to see her. However, she was nice and did seem knowledgable while introducing her self. Called the clinic recently for an appointment, front desk ladies seemed lifeless and monotone. Very hard to book an appointment for Dr. Eva as only you can book day of or day before and not in advance. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr K. herself is very attentive and nice IF and WHEN she finally sees you. Saw her 3 times - all 3 times she was late by over half an hour. The last appointment, after waiting 30 + minutes, was seen by her resident - who got called out durring the appointment, thus making me wait more. The appointment was at 6:30pm - i didn't leave till past 8 pm for what was a routine follow up.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

After waiting for 45minutes to be seen. A resident came instead of her. Not punctual. Not knowlegable. Staff are not professional. Wont go back again... dont beleive other good reviews.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Why it has become so hard finding a caring doctor in this city?? After waiting for at least 40minutes, her resident came to see me. Waste of time

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I love Dr K. Very helpful and kind which are becoming increasingly rare qualities in a doctor. I love her spirit and I am so excited to be on this birthing journey she said with her by my side. My only issue is the staff. They are often less than warm when answering phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Knifed is a very helpful, friendly and professional doctor. She helped deliver my first baby this year and I couldn't be happier with the way things went in labour and delivery. Her knowledge during my prenatal visits exceeded my expectations. I had recently come back from Edmonton to Toronto and she took me as a patient when all others rejected me because I was already in my 3rd trimester. I would definitely recommend her as a family doctor/ obgyn!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Can't believe the other reviews. I waited 45 mins for our first 'meet and greet'; I was sent to the wrong specialist--twice, after waiting to see each of them for ages. One in 4 of her office staff seems to know what they're doing--no call-backs, hard to get an appointment. She's given terrible advice, ie: cold cloth for severe hives and the worst: take a hot bath for heart palpitations. She is disinterested in the health of her 'regular' patients. This is really ONLY a walk-in clinic. Go there if you have no other choice but keep looking for a good GP. You won't find one on this roster (should have known when I saw the line-up). There are several new GPs taking patients in Toronto. Eva Knifed wants to be an OB/GYN and is marking time here. Don't gamble with your health--she will.

Submitted July 10, 2016

I just moved to TO from London, and got dr. K as our family doctor, our first day went smooth and insightful. Too bad she will have to be on maternity leave next month..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Eva Knifed's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients