Ratings for Dr. Eugene A. Batelli

Dr. refused to complete disability paperwork when he had in fact placed me on disability - Because I had gotten a second opinion and chosen a different doctor. Apparently, hurt feelings equals unethical treatment. Make sure he's your first choice, or face the consequ ences.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Amazing staff ... Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr Batelli is an amazing Dr.first my daughter had an in grown toe nail that had become severely infected, 1 st time took her to a monster who tore the nail out leaving my 6 year old daughter screaming in pain! The nail grew back in there again,went to Dr Batelli and he performed a procedure which remove that piece of nail never to return again! My daughter didnt feel a thing! 2nd my mother suffered from very bad hammer toe! It became so painful we went to see a dr which was referred to her! This dr told her the only way to fix the toes was to ampiutate them!! We left there running and I took her to Dr Batelli! Her toes are straight and look amazing and there is still 5 toes! I only rave about a Dr if they are amazing at what they practice and he s #1 in my book!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Batelli and his staff were all very professional and sincere.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Doc Gene is excellent he took care of me and my family, and now our feet when ailing walk directly to his practice,Thanks Doc from the Garcia Family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. and staff were rude with no bedside manner. I would never recommend anyone to go to this office even if it was free.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Advanced knowledge of modern medicine and procedures. Very attentive.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Great doctor! He was very successful at using pulse dye laser wart treatment for me. My other doctor used outdated ways, but Dr. Batelli was very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Eugene A. Batelli's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AARP