Dr. Erin E West

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin E West

I will forever be grateful for acupuncture saving my life as now I am no longer a smoker. I had tried everything, even hypnotherapy, and never could quit smoking. Coming to this clinic was the best health decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I am so grateful for the pain relief I have received since starting acupuncture at Emend! I had a bad prognosis of a significant disk herniation pinching on a nerve in my low back, it was debilitating. I highly recommend Erin and her clinic. She will fix you up!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I cannot recommend Emend Acupuncture enough! I was lost with what to do about my health, but Erin was the key!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was referred to Dr. West by my OBGYN because our baby boy was in breach position. I never thought I would do acupuncture before because of my fear of needles, but what a different experience than I had anticipated. Not only did our son turn after just 3 treatments, preventing me from having to have a csection, but I actually enjoyed it!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My husband and I go to Dr. West regularly and we love how she helps is with so many things that pop up with our health. We love her rooms too!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. West has the wisdom of a healer, the heart of a teacher, and the demeanor of a counselor. Instead of merely treating symptoms, she truly performs an ongoing evaluation of all the facets of health, physical and emotional, to effectively address the underlying condition(s). And she does this so genuinely and thoroughly that I am made to feel like I am her only patient! After dealing with digestive distress for almost two years, seeing countless healthcare professionals who prescribed countless tests and medications to no avail, I am finally finding relief -- and hope!!! Thank you, Dr. West! You are truly one in a million!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I started seeing Erin after having issues with my neck and back from work. I have had acupuncture treatments in the past and knew what to expect, but Erin still took the time to explain everything and offer other supplemental treatments that I might benefit from along with my acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and I've never felt pressured into "extras". Her office is a calming space allowing for deeper relaxation. As a nurse, I can't say enough good things about Erin!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Working with Dr. West has been fantastic. When I first started seeing her I had very low energy and wasn't sleeping at night. Within the first few sessions my sleep and energy both normalized. I'm a regular client of Dr. West and see her regularly to help maintain my overall health.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. West is a compassionate doctor who uses her expertise, coupled with her compassion, in order to effectively treat each patient individually. She uses her unique gift of spirit and knowledge to observe a patient's body language and eye movements, listening carefully to the voice of her patient in order to map their internal landscape and address specific ailments and disorders of the human body. Her treatment rooms are impeccably clean, manifesting peacefulness. I am beyond impressed-blessed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I began to see Dr. West because I was searching for medicine that would aid my body and kind in hearing themselves from chemo, radiation and what doctors thought may be an auto immune. Dr. West calmed the inflammation in my body with needles and cupping. She also prescribed herbal medicines and supplements. I have experienced a steady improvement in health. I didn’t want the bandaid to cover my symptoms, but, I am building a healing from within where I am learning to trust my body again!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Erin E West's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. West graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology from California State University Fullerton in southern CA where she was raised. She then moved to Canada and completed a 5 year doctorate in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) at Pacific Rim College of Integrative and Complementary Medicine in Victoria, British Columbia. Dr. West is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and licensed with the state of Arizona. Dr. West has always been passionate about medicine, healing, preventative medicine, and working with her hands. During all of her educational years she worked as an emergency Veterinary Technician which has refined her skills and intuition, whether her patients are humans or animals, to facilitate the best care to those she treats. With an emphasis on internal medicine, infertility, and pain management, Dr. West strives to bring her knowledge, compassion, and experience to an expanding healthcare field where she can help her patients start living the life they always wanted. When Dr. West isn't working, she is spending time with her family, exercising, learning to better care for her patients, volunteering her time as a certified hospice volunteer for Hospice of the West, and helping with animal causes. She met her husband during graduate school in Canada and he has since left the Royal Canadian Air Force to move back to the US with her where he is now studying full time. They have an old boy kitty named Toaster and a high energy young Boston Terrier named Mia Hambone.

• English

• Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Migraine
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)