Dr. Erin E West

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin E West

I started seeing Erin after having issues with my neck and back from work. I have had acupuncture treatments in the past and knew what to expect, but Erin still took the time to explain everything and offer other supplemental treatments that I might benefit from along with my acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and I've never felt pressured into "extras". Her office is a calming space allowing for deeper relaxation. As a nurse, I can't say enough good things about Erin!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Working with Dr. West has been fantastic. When I first started seeing her I had very low energy and wasn't sleeping at night. Within the first few sessions my sleep and energy both normalized. I'm a regular client of Dr. West and see her regularly to help maintain my overall health.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. West is a compassionate doctor who uses her expertise, coupled with her compassion, in order to effectively treat each patient individually. She uses her unique gift of spirit and knowledge to observe a patient's body language and eye movements, listening carefully to the voice of her patient in order to map their internal landscape and address specific ailments and disorders of the human body. Her treatment rooms are impeccably clean, manifesting peacefulness. I am beyond impressed-blessed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I began to see Dr. West because I was searching for medicine that would aid my body and kind in hearing themselves from chemo, radiation and what doctors thought may be an auto immune. Dr. West calmed the inflammation in my body with needles and cupping. She also prescribed herbal medicines and supplements. I have experienced a steady improvement in health. I didn’t want the bandaid to cover my symptoms, but, I am building a healing from within where I am learning to trust my body again!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I am approaching my delivery due date and I cannot be more happy with our care by Dr. West. Not only helping us get pregnant, but stay pregnant and helping with the nausea and back pain throughout. We love her and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I was told by my doctor that I needed to reduce stress, so my wife researched and found Emend Acupuncture and Chinese medicine. So glad I did because I felt relief after just the first visit. I look forward to my weekly appointments and can definitely feel the difference at work and home.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My OBGYN referred me to Erin Hill because my baby was in breech position. I got acupuncture and some things she told me to do at home and within 4 days I felt her turn. I was able to delivery naturally and without complication. I definitely know acupuncture and herbs work for that! And what a really nice environment too! She is very caring and trusting.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I am in love with the new clinic. The rooms are so unique and quiet, it really helps me relax even deeper.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My whole family gets acupuncture regulalry and we can't imagine going to anyone other than Erin. She is an expert!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I just had my first appointment and it was so much better than I expected acupuncture to be. Really comfortable bed too, I almost feel asleep.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Erin E West's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. West graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology from California State University Fullerton in southern CA where she was raised. She then moved to Canada and completed a 5 year doctorate in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) at Pacific Rim College of Integrative and Complementary Medicine in Victoria, British Columbia. Dr. West is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and licensed with the state of Arizona. Dr. West has always been passionate about medicine, healing, preventative medicine, and working with her hands. During all of her educational years she worked as an emergency Veterinary Technician which has refined her skills and intuition, whether her patients are humans or animals, to facilitate the best care to those she treats. With an emphasis on internal medicine, infertility, and pain management, Dr. West strives to bring her knowledge, compassion, and experience to an expanding healthcare field where she can help her patients start living the life they always wanted. When Dr. West isn't working, she is spending time with her family, exercising, learning to better care for her patients, volunteering her time as a certified hospice volunteer for Hospice of the West, and helping with animal causes. She met her husband during graduate school in Canada and he has since left the Royal Canadian Air Force to move back to the US with her where he is now studying full time. They have an old boy kitty named Toaster and a high energy young Boston Terrier named Mia Hambone.

• English

• California State University Fullerton

• Infertility
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Migraine
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)