Dr. Erin E Hill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin E Hill

I was told by my doctor that I needed to reduce stress, so my wife researched and found Emend Acupuncture and Chinese medicine. So glad I did because I felt relief after just the first visit. I look forward to my weekly appointments and can definitely feel the difference at work and home.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My OBGYN referred me to Erin Hill because my baby was in breech position. I got acupuncture and some things she told me to do at home and within 4 days I felt her turn. I was able to delivery naturally and without complication. I definitely know acupuncture and herbs work for that! And what a really nice environment too! She is very caring and trusting.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I am in love with the new clinic. The rooms are so unique and quiet, it really helps me relax even deeper.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My whole family gets acupuncture regulalry and we can't imagine going to anyone other than Erin. She is an expert!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I just had my first appointment and it was so much better than I expected acupuncture to be. Really comfortable bed too, I almost feel asleep.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I was suffering with severe sciatica pain due to a disk herniation in my lower back, and Dr. Hill with her expertise and caring gentleness, helped not only easy my fear of being in pain forever, but she helped my body do what it needed to in order to start healing. I am forever thankful for this amazing woman and I would recommend her to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and in pain. ALSO, I referred my dear friends to her who were struggling with infertility, and they are now pregnant after seeing Dr. Hill for 6 months! I highly recommend Emend Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My pain specialist told me there was nothing else they could do for me. I was very skeptical about acupuncture, but I had no other choice. I could barely lie on the table for my first treatment. After the first couple sessions, I am finally able to feel more normal. It would take me hours to get up in the morning to get my pain under control. Now, I wake up without the pain I was having. I am able to help my wife again. I should have come sooner.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Hill helped my wife and I conceive after trying for many years. We had lost hope. We both got acupuncture and herbal medicine for 7 months and we now are expecting our first son! She changed our life and we are so glad we found her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was at a 8/10 back pain on my first appointment, and I couldn't stabd straight or sit in the lobby. Erin was amazing and getting me comfortable. I was nervous about acupuncture, but desparate. I am now 2 weeks into treatment and my pain is 2/10. Why don't more people know about acupuncture??

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I really liked seeing Dr. Hill. She was very kind and genuinely cared about what was ailing me. Unfortunately after a few visits I saw no difference with acupuncture. I have friends that have seen her who love her. I guess i will continue my search. Thank you Dr. Hill.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Erin E Hill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hill graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology from California State University Fullerton in southern CA where she was raised. She then moved to Canada and completed a 5 year doctorate in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) at Pacific Rim College of Integrative and Complementary Medicine in Victoria, British Columbia. Dr. Hill is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and licensed with the state of Arizona. Dr. Hill has always been passionate about medicine, healing, preventative medicine, and working with her hands. During all of her educational years she worked as an emergency Veterinary Technician which has refined her skills and intuition, whether her patients are humans or animals, to facilitate the best care to those she treats. With an emphasis on internal medicine, infertility, and pain management, Dr. Hill strives to bring her knowledge, compassion, and experience to an expanding healthcare field where she can help her patients start living the life they always wanted. When Dr. Hill isn't working, she is spending time with her family, exercising, learning to better care for her patients, volunteering her time as a certified hospice volunteer for Hospice of the West, and helping with animal causes. She met her husband during graduate school in Canada and he has since left the Royal Canadian Air Force to move back to the US with her where he is now studying Computer Engineering. They have an old boy kitty named Toaster and a high energy young Boston Terrier named Mia Hambone.

• English

• California State University Fullerton

• Infertility
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Migraine
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)

Harvard-Pilgrim