Ratings for Erin E West

This clinic is AMAZING! I had been doing artificial reproductive technology for almost 2 years without any luck. I had given up, but went to see Dr. West and within 2.5 months, we are pregnant!! She has renewed my faith in my body and my husband and I are thrilled! I should have started with acupuncture and herbal medicine before!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Dr. Hill (or West, now) was always genuinely interested in my well being, not just at the office, but outside as well!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I had been struggling with horrible sinuses for a year and a half as well as anxiety my whole life. I was always on and off allergy medications, nasal sprays and even antibiotics, but nothing ever seemed to work. I had never had Acupuncture done before, and although I was a little nervous about what Acupuncture entailed, it was not scary at all! Acupuncture is super relaxing and a great time to re-center your mind, body and soul! When I first met Dr. Erin West, she was super friendly, inviting and truly wanted to help get me back on the right track to feeling better. She instantly made me feel welcome and just after my initial visit, I knew this is where I needed and wanted to be! I have been seeing Dr. Erin West for a couple of months now and I absolutely LOVE Acupuncture! I feel better and better after each visit and it is just such an amazing feeling to finally be feeling better. I have to give a huge thanks to Dr. Erin West because I truly would not have been able to do it without her! I tell her all the time that I wish I would have met her years ago because she has truly helped me SO SO much and I will forever be grateful! I highly recommend any and every one to see Dr. Erin West because not only is she amazing and super knowledgeable at what she does, but she is just an absolutely amazing human being! Dr. Erin West truly cares about you as a person and your overall well-being and it is just a breath of fresh air to have finally met someone like that! Thank you Dr. Erin West for all you have done for me and continue to do, I am so thankful for you! As well, thank you Rob for always working with me and my work schedule so that we can find the perfect times for me to come in for Acupuncture! Such awesome people at Emend Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and just an overall great place and relaxing atmosphere to be! :) Brittany

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

This clinic was a life saver while I was going through IVF. After the first round of hormones, my body stopped having a period and I developed a cyst. My fertility specialist told me we have to wait for any further treatment until both of those resolved. I say Dr. West and within 2 months, everything was back to normal and now I am pregnant! This is wonderful integrated medicine and I am so glad I came.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

This is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She treats your whole body and was great at fixing my constant headaches and neck pain that no other doctor could fix.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I will forever be grateful for acupuncture saving my life as now I am no longer a smoker. I had tried everything, even hypnotherapy, and never could quit smoking. Coming to this clinic was the best health decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I am so grateful for the pain relief I have received since starting acupuncture at Emend! I had a bad prognosis of a significant disk herniation pinching on a nerve in my low back, it was debilitating. I highly recommend Erin and her clinic. She will fix you up!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I cannot recommend Emend Acupuncture enough! I was lost with what to do about my health, but Erin was the key!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was referred to Dr. West by my OBGYN because our baby boy was in breach position. I never thought I would do acupuncture before because of my fear of needles, but what a different experience than I had anticipated. Not only did our son turn after just 3 treatments, preventing me from having to have a csection, but I actually enjoyed it!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My husband and I go to Dr. West regularly and we love how she helps is with so many things that pop up with our health. We love her rooms too!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Erin E West's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. West graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology from California State University Fullerton in southern CA where she was raised. She then moved to Canada and completed a 5 year doctorate in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) at Pacific Rim College of Integrative and Complementary Medicine in Victoria, British Columbia. Dr. West is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and licensed with the state of Arizona. Dr. West has always been passionate about medicine, healing, preventative medicine, and working with her hands. During all of her educational years she worked as an emergency Veterinary Technician which has refined her skills and intuition, whether her patients are humans or animals, to facilitate the best care to those she treats. With an emphasis on internal medicine, infertility, and pain management, Dr. West strives to bring her knowledge, compassion, and experience to an expanding healthcare field where she can help her patients start living the life they always wanted. When Dr. West isn't working, she is spending time with her family, exercising, learning to better care for her patients, volunteering her time as a certified hospice volunteer for Hospice of the West, and helping with animal causes. She met her husband during graduate school in Canada and he has since left the Royal Canadian Air Force to move back to the US with her where he is now studying full time. They have an old boy kitty named Toaster and a high energy young Boston Terrier named Mia Hambone.

• English

• Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Migraine
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)

(General) Workers Compensation