Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Caissie, Optometrist

I have nothing but positive praises for Dr. Caissie, and Vogue Optometry. He was able to squeeze me in durning his lunch break with 1 hours notice. I was visiting St.Johns on a cruise ship and came into the clinic with what we soon discovered were sever side effects from a sea sickness patch I had taken 3 days previous. Blurred vision, pressure behind my eyes and dry mouth. He spent close to an hour examining my eyes and talking with me. I found him to be professional, extremely knowledgeable and a caring person. He even checked in on how I was recovering during the cruise and a month after I returned back to Calgary. I wish I lived closer so he could be my Optometrist. Thank you Dr. Caissie!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Caissie is an excellent Optometrist. He's thorough, precise, friendly, easy-to-talk-to and above all knowledgeable. I always enjoy my visits. I've gone to him since the mid-90s and so far, no complaints!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

This guy is a genuinely nice guy and is very thorough. He shows great patience, and is not in a rush. He listened to me attentively and asked many questions therefore saving me from having to see the ophthalmologist as I have been on the what seems like infinite waiting list for a while now, wondering about my blurred vision in which I thought was my Diabetes. He confirmed it was not. His office receptionist could be a little friendlier, but I give the doctor 5 stars without hesitation and won't let her less than friendly manner influence my rating for his professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Over the past 2-3 years ive seen 3 optometrists, by far Dr Caissie was the only one that take my matters seriously. I had already had a referral to a specialist however the waits were just far to long. I went to see him and he had me in to a different dr within 24hours. I can't say one bad thing about this man

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I have a rare eye condition that makes my case difficult. For years I went without glasses, because my old glasses were too strong and I couldn't see. Dr. Caissie was amazing. I left his office for a prescription for not only one pair of glasses, but three. I recommend Dr. Caissie.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Caissie for many years and extremely comfortable with his personality and his professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Has been my Optometrist since he came to Saint John - love him! Would not go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Caissie took the time to listen to my concerns regarding my vision and eye problems. He exceeded my expectations by his thorough examination and his detailed explanations. I felt he was genuinely interested in my situation and helped me understand the various treatment options. Very patient doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014