Ratings for Dr. Eric Ebrahimi

Terrible in every way. Rough, arrogant, rude and unapologetic. Never going back

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great office and surgeon. Very thorough and comforting

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth out but my dentist recommended Dr. Ebrahimi and i can say with great confidence that it was the best decision. At the consult, he explained everything from start to finish, answered all my questions and made the appointment much easier for me. At the time of surgery, his staff were very nice and made the experience very comfortable. He is a great surgeon and i had minimal pain after surgery. He cares alot about his patients and was always available to answer my questions during the recovery. Overall, i speak for myself but i had a very positive experience and have recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was told if I have nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a wisdom teeth surgery yesterday. I didn't feel any pain and I am totally fine today. I have to say that I was really scared about the surgery but I found not only an amazing Doctor but also a very high competent staff. Thank you to Dr. Ebrahimi for your incredible work.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Office staff reasonably helpful but Dr. Ebrahimi's awkward and condescending chair side manner would only acceptable if he had the dental skill to back it up. Unfortunately I now have a numb lip because of him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Most incredible surgeon ever! I had an accident and needed help immediately..... Dr.Ebrahimi took incredible care of me and for that I will always be thankful! Incredible surgeon! Many, many thanks!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I had an excellent experience at Dr Ebrahimi's office, and Dr Ebrahimi himself was kind, knowledgeable, quick, and attentive.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I can say enough about Dr. Ebrahami. His kind care of my elderly Mum who broke her jaw has been exceptional - we are part way through this journey, however Dr. Ebrahami goes absolutely out of his way to ensure we are informed, and she is looked after. Thank you many times over Dr. Ebrahimi.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Ebrahimi was excellent! I was meant to have my wisdom teeth extracted by another surgeon Yorkville Oral Surgery but due to illness of the other surgeon they moved around the schedule to still fit me in. He was very nice and the surgery went well. I woke up once during the surgery but Dr. Ebrahimi and his staff were very receptive and kept me comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Eric Ebrahimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment