Dr. Eric Ebrahimi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Ebrahimi

I wish to share the very positive experience I had in having all four of my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ebrahimi last week. During my pre-surgery consultation Dr. Ebrahimi explained the procedure, answered my questions and based upon my x-rays gave an assessment of what I could expect after surgery. He told me I would most likely have no pain, swelling of the face or bruising, but would probably have some pain or discomfort around the third day due to the inflammation from as healing took place. I left his office feeling re-assured and without anxiety as to what was to come. To my total amazement, after surgery I had no pain, swelling or bruising. Just as he had said. I could never have imagined removing four healthy wisdom teeth and not have any pain! That is a testament to his experience and wonderful skills. I also wish to give a special thank you to the entire staff, from the administration to the surgical assistants who took good care of me and even called the following morning to see how I was feeling. I cannot thank Dr. Ebrahimi enough and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his service and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He did a great job on my fathers extractions. My father being a cancer patient was very nervous and Dr. Ebrahimi was quick and efficient in making sure the job was done quickly and well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Great office and surgeon. Very thorough and comforting

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth out but my dentist recommended Dr. Ebrahimi and i can say with great confidence that it was the best decision. At the consult, he explained everything from start to finish, answered all my questions and made the appointment much easier for me. At the time of surgery, his staff were very nice and made the experience very comfortable. He is a great surgeon and i had minimal pain after surgery. He cares alot about his patients and was always available to answer my questions during the recovery. Overall, i speak for myself but i had a very positive experience and have recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had a wisdom teeth surgery yesterday. I didn't feel any pain and I am totally fine today. I have to say that I was really scared about the surgery but I found not only an amazing Doctor but also a very high competent staff. Thank you to Dr. Ebrahimi for your incredible work.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Most incredible surgeon ever! I had an accident and needed help immediately..... Dr.Ebrahimi took incredible care of me and for that I will always be thankful! Incredible surgeon! Many, many thanks!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I had an excellent experience at Dr Ebrahimi's office, and Dr Ebrahimi himself was kind, knowledgeable, quick, and attentive.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I can say enough about Dr. Ebrahami. His kind care of my elderly Mum who broke her jaw has been exceptional - we are part way through this journey, however Dr. Ebrahami goes absolutely out of his way to ensure we are informed, and she is looked after. Thank you many times over Dr. Ebrahimi.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Ebrahimi was excellent! I was meant to have my wisdom teeth extracted by another surgeon Yorkville Oral Surgery but due to illness of the other surgeon they moved around the schedule to still fit me in. He was very nice and the surgery went well. I woke up once during the surgery but Dr. Ebrahimi and his staff were very receptive and kept me comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Ebrahimi performed my surgery, which was a removal of an impacted wisdom tooth. It entailed needing to cut through the jaw to have the tooth extracted. I had one consultation previous to the one with him and did not feel confident in what was presented to me so I wanted a second opinion. I very much appreciated how took the time to explain what the surgery entailed as well as my options for anesthesia which in turn allowed me to decide for my self what form of anesthesia I wanted. During the surgery he was very attentive, focused and caring which made the process as comfortable as it could get given the circumstances. He was very confident at what he was doing which radiated and in turn made me feel comfortable. He explained everything he was doing as the surgery was progressing which I appreciated very much. Dr. Ebrahimi had a wonderful team of two assistants which were very caring and professional in the same manner. I can’t speak enough for how positive the experience was. I would very much recommend Dr. Ebrahimi to anyone and would only go back there should I need an oral surgeon again. A big thank you to the whole team at the Yorkville Oral Surgery.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Eric Ebrahimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment