Dr. Eric Ebrahimi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Ebrahimi

my mom was referred to see Dr. Ebrahimi at mount sinai hospital. she is very sick and has many problems and our dentist recommended they see him because of her blood thinner pills. he saw us for consult and took his time explaining everything from the exam, our options, pros/cons, recovery and at the end I had no questions to ask cause he had covered everything before I could even ask. I left the office feeling very comfortable knowing that my mom would be in good hands. on the day of surgery, he and his team were very kind and everything went well. he is so nice and called to check up on my mom the next day to make sure she was ok. I would recommend him and the hospital clinic and would go back again if needed

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr Meisami was incredible. She was always very professional, supportive and caring in addition to being a highly skilled oral surgeon. My family and I will always be grateful to her and her amazing staff for the exceptional care I was given.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Went to see an oral surgeon (Dr. Eric Ebrahimi) through a referral from my regular dentist. I am a little nervous when I get referred to another practitioner as I don't really know what to expect in terms of the level of care I will receive. Not only is Dr. Ebrahimi very professional and knowledgeable in his field, he showed genuine care for his patients which is very rare nowadays. He took the time to explain things with me and discussed my options. I was impressed by his thoroughness and patience in answering all my questions. At no point did I felt I was being rushed. After my surgery, he gave me detailed instructions and even called me at home to ask how I was doing which was totally unexpected. I am very impressed and quite happy with the care I received from Dr. Ebrahimi and his staff. I won't hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Ebrahimi is an Amazing surgeon. He is such a knowledgeable, patient & professional doctor. Dr. Ebrahimi helped make a potentially stressful experience very easy. Incredible surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Ebrahimi to anyone who is looking for an excellent surgical experience!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I wish to share the very positive experience I had in having all four of my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ebrahimi last week. During my pre-surgery consultation Dr. Ebrahimi explained the procedure, answered my questions and based upon my x-rays gave an assessment of what I could expect after surgery. He told me I would most likely have no pain, swelling of the face or bruising, but would probably have some pain or discomfort around the third day due to the inflammation from as healing took place. I left his office feeling re-assured and without anxiety as to what was to come. To my total amazement, after surgery I had no pain, swelling or bruising. Just as he had said. I could never have imagined removing four healthy wisdom teeth and not have any pain! That is a testament to his experience and wonderful skills. I also wish to give a special thank you to the entire staff, from the administration to the surgical assistants who took good care of me and even called the following morning to see how I was feeling. I cannot thank Dr. Ebrahimi enough and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his service and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He did a great job on my fathers extractions. My father being a cancer patient was very nervous and Dr. Ebrahimi was quick and efficient in making sure the job was done quickly and well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Great office and surgeon. Very thorough and comforting

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth out but my dentist recommended Dr. Ebrahimi and i can say with great confidence that it was the best decision. At the consult, he explained everything from start to finish, answered all my questions and made the appointment much easier for me. At the time of surgery, his staff were very nice and made the experience very comfortable. He is a great surgeon and i had minimal pain after surgery. He cares alot about his patients and was always available to answer my questions during the recovery. Overall, i speak for myself but i had a very positive experience and have recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had a wisdom teeth surgery yesterday. I didn't feel any pain and I am totally fine today. I have to say that I was really scared about the surgery but I found not only an amazing Doctor but also a very high competent staff. Thank you to Dr. Ebrahimi for your incredible work.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Most incredible surgeon ever! I had an accident and needed help immediately..... Dr.Ebrahimi took incredible care of me and for that I will always be thankful! Incredible surgeon! Many, many thanks!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Eric Ebrahimi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet
Wellpoint

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment or call (416) 584-4800 ext. 7939