Ratings for Dr. Enas Gergis

Always polite,helpful. All my family see her.Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

She didn't do a thorough check up and seemed irritated with my questions.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I do not feel confident having Dr. Gergis as my physician. Wait times in her office have always been quite lengthy, and when I finally do get to meet with her she is not interested in who I am, what I have to say, or helping me to feel better. I've received comments such as, "well, what do you expect me to do?" or "I wish you were older so we could start you on medication". I have never felt as though she is on my side, nor that she has my ideal health and best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I love Dr. Gergis. She is so helpful and seems to care about her patients. My daughter and I see her and we think she is the best. Front staff on the otherhand........I think there is one nice one.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Best doctor ever, polite and kind. Thank you for you patient and help.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Never had an issue and always able to get in at a moments notice when urgent. Always polite and listens

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

She does not take time to check you thoroughly and just copy what your previous doctor prescribed for a similar illness.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Gergis listened and took appropriate steps to address my health concerns. She is cheerful and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Gergis since she was located at the Superstore on Regent Avenue. I travel to Bison Drive to see her and have no problem doing so. She has always been very patient and caring towards me and addresses all my concerns. She has been good to me and my son and will continue to keep seeing her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Enas Gergis was thoughtful and professional. I did not wait long for my physical, was not rushed and she listened to my concerns and acted on them. My medical needs were well taken care of. I have no problem with this doctor and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016