Ratings for Dr. Enas Gergis

Best doctor ever, polite and kind. Thank you for you patient and help.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Never had an issue and always able to get in at a moments notice when urgent. Always polite and listens

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

She does not take time to check you thoroughly and just copy what your previous doctor prescribed for a similar illness.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Gergis listened and took appropriate steps to address my health concerns. She is cheerful and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Gergis since she was located at the Superstore on Regent Avenue. I travel to Bison Drive to see her and have no problem doing so. She has always been very patient and caring towards me and addresses all my concerns. She has been good to me and my son and will continue to keep seeing her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Enas Gergis was thoughtful and professional. I did not wait long for my physical, was not rushed and she listened to my concerns and acted on them. My medical needs were well taken care of. I have no problem with this doctor and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I can't believe this woman is a doctor!! She is rude and uncaring. She doesn't have a clue about writing prescriptions and because she doesn't know how to write it, she refuses to do it! She feigns interest in patients and rather than asking probing questions about your condition she tries to engage in small talk but very evident she doesn't care. Her lack of professionalism and empathy is very disturbing. I'm done with her for both me and my son. We've only been a handful of times but there were enough red flags that we aren't going back. Stay away from her. She's a disgrace to the profession!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

She had absolutely no bed side manor. She didn't listen to what was being said by either myself or my husband. When doing the new patient consult which is the only appointment I had with her she ridiculed me for not having my 2.5 year old child potty trained and proceeded to tell me that back in her home country they start as soon as the baby can sit up and recommended I start potty training my 6 month old. She also told me that my baby who was over a month premature was small for her age and that she should be bigger. She didn't care to listen to the fact that my child was supposed to be the size of a new 5 month old. When it came to my initial consultation she was more concerned with having my skin tags removed for cosmetic reasons then listening to real issues I was having. I then tried to book an appointment later for one of my children and was told that they wouldn't book an appointment because she was on call this was a Friday and that I could come to the walk in clinic to see her. I asked to book an appointment at her next available time and they told me that was next week and wouldn't book that far ahead of time that I had to call back next week.I wouldn't recommended anyone to this "doctor" or the Bison clinic.. stay far away!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

She is the worst doctor I have evere seen in my life. She is rude and very bad attitude. I will never go to see her again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

all in all, she is a rude lady. She doesn't even check you & when you tell her about your symptoms, she smiles and asks more dumb questions... like really? how do you become a doctor, when you are that rude? seriously need better doctor's at all medical center's.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016