Ratings for Dr. Emma Tedford

Dr. Tedford is amazing, always has time for you and you always feel like a person not a number.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Tedford is an amazing doctor. She always takes the time to listen carefully and provide the most suitable solutions. She is thorough and efficient. I truly feel lucky to have her as my family doctor. Not only does she care about your health and well-being but she also treats you like a person and not just one of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

She is just amazing. Very concerned about her patients not rushed. Always welcoming and my mental health stays healthy meeting to her. My favourite doctor since I am in Canada. God bless her

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

First time in canada i find good dr .she is very good dr. and she helpout every kind problem

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Always a good visit with Dr. Tedford. She never rushes you and always takes the time to explain things. Very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. She is very compassionate and makes you feel like she is genuinely concerned. Never feel rushed either!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

she is very cooperative,she is our family doctor,Iand my family like her very much because she gives the time to everyone ,she does a good job Emma Tedford

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor and friendly. I was not rushed and felt very comfortable. Well diagnosed me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Emma Tedford. She was very caring and sweet. She listened to what I was complaining about and she did not rushed me out. Good job Dr. Tedford!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Both my mother and I go to Dr. Tedford and find her to be wonderful. She listens carefully, asks questions, never rushes you out, follows-up with you ... best doctor we've ever had. Love her enthusiasm.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Emma Tedford's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients