Ratings for Emily Lipinski

Emily Lipinski is one of the absolute smartest human beings I know. Most importantly, recommended a specific course of action for me to improve specific things I wanted to take to another level. And her recommendations did that very well. Emily is also amazing at genuinely holding me accountable at a high level to her prescribed course of action to ensure it's success. Highly, highly recommend consulting Emily Lipinski for Optimizing Your Health!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Emily Lipinski is amazing! She has so much knowledge and truly cares about each one of her clients. I have recommended her to a number of my friends and every one of them has nothing but positive things to say about their experiences with her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Emily Lipinski is the best doctor I've ever been to. She is extremely smart and has a lot of knowledge around health care and is always able provide me with the best solutions to my problems. She is far more knowledgeable then any other doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am writing this now wondering why I didn't do it sooner, after all I have recommended so many people and now a lot of my family members go to her. Without the title of Doctor, she is first a foremost a superb human being with empathy, compassion, and understanding for all. She is a class act and a cut above the rest. I have been to other Doctor of Naturopathy and Homeopathic medicine and by far Dr. Emily Lipinski is the best. She is thorough, diligent, patient, and caring and to me this is what's lacking in the health care system. After two years seeing her my weight has gone down, my cholesterol is down (not that it was overly high but concerning), my vitamin D is good, my iron is good and so much more. My family and I have seen great improvement in our overall health and look forward to seeing her every week. I have professional athletes in my family and they too have followed her advice on several topics from diet, sleeping, muscle repair, and managing stress and have seen great improvement in their performance. Over all I consider Dr. Emily Lipinski my Naturopathy, Homeopathic, Acupuncturist, Psychologist, and Family Doctor all roll up in one. Truly a remarkable human being and a wonderful Doctor of Naturopathy. I am elated I had the privilege to meet her and have her treat my family, with the hopes of a longer, healthier, and cleaner life with the abundance of information she has educated us with. So, if anyone is in the market for a better sleep, acupuncture, cupping, information on diet, or just a overall healthier you, visit Dr. Emily Lipinski at www.infusionhealth.ca and emilylipinski.com.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

FANTASTIC! My family and I are so lucky to have found Dr. Emily! She truly cares and takes an interest in every aspect of your life to ensure she provides you with the best possible treatment. Her approach to our health has made us the healthiest we have been in our lives in the most natural way. She is truly amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone - you will not be disappointed! I can not say enough excellent things about her!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

After over 20 years of suffering from migraines, I was at the end of my rope. I was living on prescription and OTC medication, which only helped so much and left me in a constant ‘haze’. Several times per year, I would end up in the ER, after a week of self-medicating, and get an IV drip to try and ease the pain. I didn’t want to continue this vicious cycle, something had to change. After reading many stories of how acupuncture was successful for other migraine sufferers, even those whose migraines were seemingly triggered by barometric pressure like mine, I decided to take the plunge. I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Emily Lipinski close to my home and my life has been forever changed. Dr. Emily discovered the root problems of my migraines (along with some other issues) and treated them, instead of filling my body with more medicine. While I was nervous to try acupuncture at first, it is one of the most relaxing, calming, almost euphoric experiences I have ever had (especially when it's done by someone as skilled as she is) and I wish I had done it years ago. Dr. Emily’s many years of academic training is evident; she is thoroughly knowledgeable about every aspect of the human body and the most effective ways to treat it naturally. I am ecstatic to report, that after only seeing Dr. Emily for a 6 month period, I am MIGRAINE FREE! I can honestly say that my quality of life has improved to a degree I never thought possible, and have not experienced in decades. I am more active, happier, and finally feel like I am truly living. I cannot tell you how much I adore Dr. Emily. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr.Emily Lipinski has used her knowledge to not only help my family get healthier but increase my performance as an athlete tremendously. As a result of her very professional but personable approach to healing the body naturally I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very happy to have found Dr. Lipinski! She has really turned my life around and I bring my whole family to see her now. The staff at ecophysio are all great and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a naturopath in mississauga.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Great experience with Dotor Lipinski. She did a foot sensitivity test for me and eating based o the results completely changed the way I feel. Strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to improve their life.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

A great first experience with Naturopathic medicine, I would highly recommend to others. Dr. Lipinski is very knowledgeable about both conventional pharmaceutical and natural treatments and takes the time to explain the process to you. Her clinic is friendly, clean and welcoming. Simply an amazing doctor!

Emily Lipinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients