Ratings for Dr. Emese Kalnoki

Dr. Kalnoki is an amazing doctor. Would recommend her anyday.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I am 1 week post-op from a belt lipectomy. I also had extensive lipo, especially on my thighs to prepare for future thigh lift. Even though my final outcome is weeks to months away, I am already beyond thrilled with the results of Dr. Kalnoki's skill and knowledge regarding my outcome. She is truly a skilled professional. I had no actual pain, just discomfort which is improving daily. I am wishing the weeks to go past so that I can see my final outcome, as well as to proceed with my thigh lift.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

On June 7th 2018 I had a belt lift done by dr Kalnoki and I couldn't be more happy about the experience and results. I'd like to start by saying everyone was wonderful from the nurses to Dr Kalnoki to the receptionist. Dr Kalnoki has a artist's eye and her attention to detail was very impressive and showed by the final results. In addition to that I also recovered faster than normal with minimal scarring and no complications. If you are unsure of which plastic surgeon to use I wouldn't think twice about using quatela and Dr kalnoki again. I couldn't be happier and I look forward to having a arm lift done next year. Thank you Dr kalnoki for the wonderful job you have done.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I could not be more pleased with my outcome. Dr. Kalnoki is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I came to Dr. Kalnoki 2 years after having a double mastectomy with the hope she could help my breasts to look and feel more real. Every person on her staff that was kind and professional. Dr. Kalnoki listened, cared and provided me with options. I am now finished with surgery and both my husband and I are so thrilled with the results. I never thought I would feel good about my breasts again. I am so thankful for Dr. Kalnoki and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This Doctor is amazing when I came too her I was down and ready to give up. Dr.Kalnoki on 10/16/2017 her and God gave me life again. Her work is outstanding. I highly recommend her 6wks in it feels like I never had any surgery done my healing process is marvelous. She is a blessing to me and overall all the surgeons here is great Wonderful... Ms.PN

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have had several procedures and LOVE Dr. K and her staff. For any need that I had they were there with care, support and information. I am so thankful that I choose Dr. K for my surgeon. I really love my results and have all ready recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Kalnoki is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel right at home. She did an amazing job and the staff is wonderful. I even got a handwritten letter thanking me after my consultation! She is extremely knowledgable about everything and has outstanding credentials. I feel like she is really there to help me with any needs after surgery, especially her call the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling made me feel great that I can really trust her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Kalnoki is a rock star! She is detailed oriented, extremely knowledgable, and excellent at outlining what to expect. Her artistry background allows her perfectionist personality to shine through, and the results are outstanding. Simply beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Emese Kalnoki's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Emese Kalnoki, MD is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery. She specializes in reconstructive breast surgery to address the effects of breast cancer, as well as cosmetic breast enhancement. She is also highly experienced in body contouring plastic surgery, particularly those procedures used to address the effects of weight loss or pregnancy. Dr. Kalnoki adheres to the philosophy that plastic surgery should provide patients with a "restored sense of self-confidence and wellbeing", and she finds reconstructive surgery especially rewarding. She is committed to providing concierge service to every patient as her standard of their care.

• English

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery