Ratings for Dr. Ellison Stephenson

Very dedicated, professional and caring Dr who completed a successful removal of my cystic swannoma tumor. Would rate higher if I could. This Dr is committed to providing the absolute best possible care and medical outcome not becoming your best friend! Wish ALL doctors were as good.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Best neurosurgeon on the coast in all respects gave me my full range of functions back she is a marvel

Submitted December 2, 2017

worst neurosurgery. had spinal cord surgery by Dr Stephenson and i am still in very painful and bad condition. she doesn't care and avoid me.. My life is destroyed by her and her staff and her drugs. Please avoid Dr Stephenson and find good neurosurgeons in Brisbane. Your life will be worthful..

Submitted November 12, 2017

I am 11 weeks post surgery after having a microdiscetomy performed by Dr. Stephenson. She was knowledgeable, professional and most of all caring about what I was going through!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I will be forever great full for everything Dr. Stephenson has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My husband had brain surgery with Dr Ellison Stephenson .I could not fault Dr Stephenson approach,diagnostic,mannerism, exceptional knowledge,professionalism,dedication to the comfort of her patient . The operation was successful .Thanks to Dr Stephenson we feel blessed with outcome .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had neurosurgery @ Bristol Frenchay Hospital & Ellison Stephenson was under Richard .Rick Nelson who was the head of neurosurgery & Ellison looked after me & she was highly professional & after my operation she was fantastic !!!!! Having read the previous review I cannot believe the comments

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ellison Stephenson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients