Dr. Ellison Stephenson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellison Stephenson

Very dedicated, professional and caring Dr who completed a successful removal of my cystic swannoma tumor. Would rate higher if I could. This Dr is committed to providing the absolute best possible care and medical outcome not becoming your best friend! Wish ALL doctors were as good.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I am 11 weeks post surgery after having a microdiscetomy performed by Dr. Stephenson. She was knowledgeable, professional and most of all caring about what I was going through!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I will be forever great full for everything Dr. Stephenson has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My husband had brain surgery with Dr Ellison Stephenson .I could not fault Dr Stephenson approach,diagnostic,mannerism, exceptional knowledge,professionalism,dedication to the comfort of her patient . The operation was successful .Thanks to Dr Stephenson we feel blessed with outcome .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had neurosurgery @ Bristol Frenchay Hospital & Ellison Stephenson was under Richard .Rick Nelson who was the head of neurosurgery & Ellison looked after me & she was highly professional & after my operation she was fantastic !!!!! Having read the previous review I cannot believe the comments

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ellison Stephenson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas