Dr. Ellison Stephenson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellison Stephenson

Brilliant. My husband has been pain free for 5 years. She was thorough in her research. The first and only doctor after consulting many, to diagnose the problem.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Can't thank Dr Stephenson enough, for diagnosing a problem other specialists had missed. I am now walking easier and in less pain after my surgery, and continued followup recovery. Would recommend her for back problems.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My daughter recently had emergency surgery by Dr Stephenson on the Gold Coast. At all times Dr Stephenson kept us fully informed, she was professional, kind and brilliant ..... I still have my daughter sitting next to me smiling.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Can not thank Dr Stephenson enough for her professionalism and care. She detailed the risks and all possible outcomes without the pressure of an operation. After going down all avenues of therapy I went in to my surgery as a last resort with the knowledge that I was in the best possible hands. Six months later and I look forward to waking up each day pain free. Thank you Dr Stephenson!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Awesome. I had spinal surgery with Dr Stephenson and I have been pain free ever since. Her knowledge, care and professionalism was outstanding. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Stephenson operated on my father and provided amazing care. She is thoughtful and knowledgeable. She discussed the potential benefits and risks in clear simple language. Her preoperative and postoperative care was of Avery high standard and she was so kind. In an age where patients are being encouraged to race to operation her approach was to let us make an informed and unpressured decision. The results were excellent and we remain forever grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Best neurosurgeon on the coast in all respects gave me my full range of functions back she is a marvel

Submitted December 2, 2017

Very dedicated, professional and caring Dr who completed a successful removal of my cystic swannoma tumor. Would rate higher if I could. This Dr is committed to providing the absolute best possible care and medical outcome not becoming your best friend! Wish ALL doctors were as good.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I am 11 weeks post surgery after having a microdiscetomy performed by Dr. Stephenson. She was knowledgeable, professional and most of all caring about what I was going through!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I will be forever great full for everything Dr. Stephenson has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My husband had brain surgery with Dr Ellison Stephenson .I could not fault Dr Stephenson approach,diagnostic,mannerism, exceptional knowledge,professionalism,dedication to the comfort of her patient . The operation was successful .Thanks to Dr Stephenson we feel blessed with outcome .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Ellison Stephenson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal