Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

Can't say enough about Arise Chiropractic and Dr. Elliot. They treat everyone so well, and offer options to suite each person. Lots of time taken to explain the diagnosis, and to figure out what is actually going on. I really appreciate that. Highly recommended 5 stars

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Very nice man, and staff, but his services are for the rich. Low income people who are supplemented by BC medical are advised to avoid, as you will use up three visits before being presented with a very expensive "plan of action" . It's a terrible approach and instead these 'treatment options' should be provided with the first visit!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Being new to Vernon and needing to see a Chiropractor, I was very lucky to find Dr. Lysyk. He is very knowledgeable, an excellent Chiropractor and is compassionate about his patients. I would highly recommend him to everyone who wants or needs chiropractic care. He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

They make me feel like family & my health is important!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Sincerely the best Chiropractor I have been to. I have suffered from low back pain and other various health issues, and its nice to have someone like Dr. Elliot Lysyk who listens so intently and always has such great advice!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have been going to Chiropractors for the better part of 30 years and in moving to Vernon was lucky to find Dr. Lysyk. He is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent chiropractor and has a sincere desire to help his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Lysyk is one of the most honest healthcare professionals I have had the opportunity to work with. I came in with low back and neck pain, and that is nearly gone now. He was very open an honest about the timeline and cost of treatment, and his gentle approach has changed my mind on chiropractic work 100% for the better

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Great chiropractor, very helpful and genuine. Highly recommended, Dr. Elliot is a blessing to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Wonderful treatment here with Dr. Elliot Lysyk. He took the time to examine me thoughtfully, told me what was out of alignment, and began a gentle process of correcting the imbalances in my spine, and I am feeling so much better. Low back pain and neck pain vastly improved. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, you'll find some greats at Arise Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Came in with a variety of issues, including low back pain, neck pain that I have had for years. Dr. Elliot did a thorough exam and history I was so impressed. He outlined and lead me through a program of adjustments and home care, and my body has been transformed. Chiropractic care should be something everyone knows about. Arise Chiropractic is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017