Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

Had terrible back pain after a fall skiing and Dr Lysyk Chiropractor at Arise in Vernon fixed me up really quickly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Honestly THE nicest most caring place I have been to. Dr Elliot listens, seems super smart, is very clear in his approach, makes it clear that we each have a large part to play in creating our own state of health, and helps to empower you to achieve it. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the Chiropractic care has impressively helped my low back pain and neck pain. I feel great! They will be my go-to clinic for life. Dr Elliot has assembled quite the healtcare team.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I researched the top chiropractor's in Vernon before coming in and Dr. Elliot was rated #1 and after my first consultation with him I began to realize why. I was quite the mess when I walked through his doors and at that point at a loss with my doctors explanation that "You have to realize your not getting any younger". Dr. Elliot is very knowledgeable and leads by example, he is open to offering little tidbits of information to lead his patients to a healthier way of living. I have noticed a big difference in my back, posture and general well being after a month of improvements. Great clinic, friendly atmosphere and wonderful staff, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Elliot is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful. So impressed by the improvements after just a few months of being his patient! Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Very friendly and thorough Chiropractor in Vernon. Had my first appt and he really examined me carefully offering great explanations so I understood my issue and what had to be done. Dr. Lysyk is really good and offering home care instructions to ensure I take responsibility for my own health. What a great clinic and happy I found Dr. Elliot Lysyk at Arise Chiropractic

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

if you care about your health and well being then this is the faculty for you! Dr Elliot is fantastic at what he does and his team is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr Elliot Lysyk, at Arise Chiropractic has done wonders for me and my kids. I was suffering ongoing headaches and neck pain, and my kids has constant colds that all have been helped by improving our posture and spinal alignment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Elliot in Vernon has helped our family in so many ways. My kids and I are always so happy to go to the Chiropractic clinic. The staff are always so warm and welcoming, and the doc listens and delivers expert care every time. Look no further for full family wellness

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I have found Dr. Elliot to be very knowledgeable and extremely attentive in the care and treatment I have received. I would also like to commend the staff for their patience and kindness in any given situation - truly a pleasure to know :) I would highly recommend Dr. Elliot and his"The Arise Team" to anyone looking for a good Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Elliot is first class in looking after your entire chiropractic needs. His knowledge and professionalism is what makes him such an outstanding DR as well he fixes any injury I have sustained while playing high performance sports.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018