Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lysyk, DC

Great chiropractor, very helpful and genuine. Highly recommended, Dr. Elliot is a blessing to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Wonderful treatment here with Dr. Elliot Lysyk. He took the time to examine me thoughtfully, told me what was out of alignment, and began a gentle process of correcting the imbalances in my spine, and I am feeling so much better. Low back pain and neck pain vastly improved. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, you'll find some greats at Arise Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Came in with a variety of issues, including low back pain, neck pain that I have had for years. Dr. Elliot did a thorough exam and history I was so impressed. He outlined and lead me through a program of adjustments and home care, and my body has been transformed. Chiropractic care should be something everyone knows about. Arise Chiropractic is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Elliot and his team are sincerely wonderful. They always have my best interests in mind and treat my family like their own. Can't speak highly enough of Arise generally. You will be impressed!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

We've being seeing Dr. Lysyk for years now and what he brings to the tabke is above and beyond any other. He has treated our whole family. Our boys play competitive hockey and he on point In care for them. He is our go to guy! Fabulous staff and just all around awesomeness :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Wonderful place to heal and be heard! Super staff, neat environ, unlike anywhere clinic I have ever seen. Definitely feel special here. Highly recommended. Dr. Elliot Lysyk is pure heart and so knowledgable. Vernon Chiropractors with heart!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Amazing chiro. Great with children and adults. Have tried other chiros but once you get the results from Elliot you just don't go back

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

The most Holistic Chiropractic Clinic I have been to in my 26 years of seeking Chiropractic care. This is the clinic I recommend to clients, customers, friends and family :) S Bell RHN

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

A remarkable clinic experience. Lots of questions answered. Dr. Elliot is Genuine and attention to details. He remembers so much about me and I feel cared for by all the staff too. My body is feeling way better and I have recommended Dr. Elliot and Arise Chiropractic to many people. By far the best clinic for wellness in Vernon

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Elliot is not only one of the most excellent doctors I've ever worked with, but also one the most humble, genuine, intelligent and fun human beings I've ever met. His main mission is to help people, not sell them on treatment that they may or may not need. He loves people, his work, and listening to his clients so that they get exactly what he thinks they need for optimal healing. I would recommend him in a heart beat. Thanks, Elliot!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017