Dr. Ellen Ngo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellen Ngo

As a wearer of glasses since 8 and contacts for the last 40 years, I naturally has some trepidation about cataract surgery. Dr. Ngo was extremely patient in answering all of my questions and preparing for the surgery to come. The results were nothing less than a miracle. The follow up visits were great and I was treated extremely well by her staff. Dr Ngo was recommended to me by 2 doctors and I will be more than happy to recommend her to anyone considering cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2020

A wonderful experience made so by Dr Ngo. Dr. Ngo was very willing to answer any and all questions, even if it was after leaving her office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Very knowledgeable, professional, pleasant and thorough. A very busy lady.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Very efficient and not much of the waiting time at the office visits which is very necessary if you are sick already. The office and surgical center are very close each other and both teams are well trained. I had a very quick and smooth right eye cataract surgery done in April, 2019 after I changed the eye doctor..

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

The service was very professional. Each staff member was kind and courteous. Dr. Ngo is a rare jewel in the field of Ophthalmology. She is extremely sincere and approachable during her consultation. Her knowledge is top notch . She is someone I would gladly recommend to any one exploring cataract surgery. Her caring attitude puts you at ease and she is delighted to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Very pleased with my cataract surgery. She explains everything to where you can understand it. Didn't feel like I was rushed in and out . She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I adore Dr NGO! She is one of the best Dr’s that I’ve had since moving to Frisco. She listens and answers questions even though she has a busy practice she does not rush you in and out. She takes the time to make sure all questions are answered.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Very pleased with the outcome of my cataract surgery. My interaction with the staff was great and Dr. Gno was fantastic. She will be my eye doctor going forward.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Very confident. Very professional. Explains herself well. Takes the time to explain and answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Ngo is extremely sweet and kind and explains everything very thoroughly and clearly. I will definitely continue seeing her for as long as I am able to.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Ellen Ngo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare