Dr. Elinor Bock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elinor Bock

Therapists of New York are outstanding. I was paired up with a therapist who gave me tools to get my anxiety under control. I referred my boyfriend and all my friends to them.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

The docs at ToNY are great!!!!! Helpful, kind, funny, and they even submit all paperwork to my insurance company. I highly rec their services.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Bock. I didn't work with her but we spoke at length on the phone. She was kind and got me right away. She set me up with one of the therapists in her group who she said I would likely click with. We did! I couldn't be happier. The whole experience has been so smooth. Thank you Dr Bock!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Elinor Bock spoke to me initially, matched me with Dr. Greenberg, and I went on to have the most productive experience. I am forever thankful!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Great therapist. She got me through tough times.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Bock is an amazing therapist! I have tried MANY different types of therapy (and therapists). She is by far the best! We have been working together for 2 years and tackled anxiety, loneliness, career and my issues connecting with people. I have learned to be more genuine with people in my life, which makes me feel closer to them. Also I figured out a new career path that fits my personality. My anxiety is way down! I am lucky I found her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Bock is supportive, warm and smart. I saw her for 9 months to get over my ex and build up my self-esteem. She offered me new perspectives, which helped me move on and feel better about myself. I highly recommend her to anyone going through a tough time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I learned so much from Dr. Bock. It was my first time in therapy and I did not know what to expect. She was warm, caring, and helped me realize mistakes I was making when dating. Now I am in a healthy relationship and know what to do when I am feeling insecure or frustrated.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Elinor Bock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in working with adults, adolescents, and couples. I take an active and empathetic approach to psychotherapy by establishing mutually agreed upon therapeutic goals with my clients and providing a comfortable space to explore, discuss, and be heard. My therapy style is rooted in psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral (CBT), and dialectical behavioral (DBT) therapies, which I utilize to best meet the needs of my clients. With these approaches, I empower my clients to identify and achieve their goals by drawing on their unique individual strengths and minimizing their fear and anxiety. Further, they are able to gain a deeper understanding of who they are and how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors impact their functioning and relationships with others. Ultimately, my focus is on increasing my clients' self-awareness and on helping them to reduce anxiety and to tap into their natural abilities to navigate obstacles. Through this process they can make deep and lasting changes in order to achieve what they want in life. Moreover, I enable my clients to develop tools to help them handle life’s difficulties and events that may come their way in the future.

• Hebrew