Dr. Eli Rosenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eli Rosenberg

He is an amazing cardiologist. He takes the time to explain things and wants to make sure you fully understand the issues. His nurse is kind and seems genuinely concerned with your heart issues. I feel like I’m in good hands with Dr.Rosenburg and his team

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I arrived early and my GP has booked 2 medical appointments back to back so I was feeling a bit rushed. Dr Rosenberg happened to come to the reception called me by name although we had never met and said he overheard and we can make it work. He was so pleasant and considerate. From getting my ECG, then meeting Shelley the nurse to go over my tests all the way to the time spent with Dr. Eli can only be described as an absolute pleasure. Who knew getting a Cardiologist would not be scary at all? I am actually looking forward to getting a healthy heart with their care and guidance and my dedication to being a perfect patient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I have been with Dr Rosenberg for over 3 years. His demeanor has never changed. Its as if you are the first patient of the day. He answers all your questions in simple terms. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is compassionate and caring. He took the time to explain things in way that was easy to understand. I felt like he really tried to understand my health concerns from my perspective and helped gear my treatment towards what matched both his professional opinion and my lifestyle. I am truly thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

So so experience with this doctor. Unimpressed with long wait and felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable, kind hearted and caring doctor. He's patient, understanding, and very informative. I am so thankful to have such an amazing person as my cardiologist. I can't say enough good things about him. Rest assured you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr Rosenberg is a very caring and thoughtful doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns and he seems to be very knowledgeable. I am very happy that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Eli Rosenberg is a true humanitarian. Empathy, compassion and detail analyses of my condition couldn't have been more thorough...rating 10 of 10.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg has been looking after my mother for about 4 years. He's kind, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to his patients, and you really feel a connection to him. He spends time explaining everything and answering questions. One of the best and most comforting doctors I have ever come across. You'd be lucky to have him as your cardiologist. He has not given up on my mother even though I fear that at this time there is not much hope. Thank you for your kindness.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Dr. Rosenberg is GREAT. He‘s friendly and makes you feel you’re important to him. He’s extremely knowledgeable. Best of all, he takes the time to explain the situation completely and the recommended plan of action - in simple terms. He’s very patient, answers all your questions and listens to any concerns you have. I’m confident that I’m in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Eli Rosenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare