Ratings for Dr. Eli Miller

Came by ambulance and no staff checked on me, but Dr. Miller was great. He gave me a prescription for nausea, and gave me copies of results of tests I had done, and sent a referral to a surgeon, while the computers were down. He still helped me more than any other doctor has.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

I had a great experience with this doctor! He was very patient and thorough and took his time to explain everything to me! Extremely caring, I would go back to the ER again just to see him again!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

The wait time was a bit long, but when i saw this guy he was worth the wait It turned out I had a partially collapsed lung and he put a tube in my chest! Im back to myself because of him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

My son came to the emergency room after he was bitten by a dog. Dr Miller was very kind and put him to sleep and stitched him up and now his face is back to normal! thanks to him for all his help!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I have spent a great deal of time navigating our Ontario health care system. A few days ago I was at Bracebridge Er and Dr Miller was the attending physician. He was thorough, and very reassuring. I felt that he cared to do his work professionally and wanted to help. It was a breath of fresh air compared to what i have come to expect.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

nice guy. attentive and thorough. great care provided

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

saw him a couple of days ago in the hospital. he was kind and stitched me up well and now i feel much better. easy on the eyes as well

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

in ER twice this winter and he followed up to make sure I saw the specialist. Definitely beyond what you expect from ER staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

saw him in er. positive interaction. felt comfortable and well looked after. im back to normal

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was attended to by a young doctor Eli Miller. He was knowlegeable and professional and I feel very lucky to have been cared for by him. I am feeling better thanks to his expert advice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Eli Miller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med