Ratings for Dr. Ekatarina Erendzhinova

this appointment was really great: she was only may be 5 minute late. She spoke to my son more than she spoke to me. I was very happy to see a form where I put things I did not want to say in front of my son. She sent me to see someone else but she did give me her preliminary opinion. I felt that I was on the right track. Only later, when I came home and looked up what she said, I wish she said more, she did not really talk much. May be because she sent me to someone else? By the way, the assistant was nice, but she worked on her cell phone! I bet it was not about the patients. The office was super busy. It looked like the assistant handled all that by herself plus her cell phone;-)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

If I was to write for tripadvisor I would say: do come there if you want something to be done fast. The problem my daughter had was beyond this pediatrician's level and she phoned the Children's Hospital. The consultant from the hospital saw us the same week! That was amazing. The receptionist was sick and did not have a mask, but she did have hand sanitizer. the doctor did not talk much, she mainly asked questions. I like that. She did say that her conclusion can serve as a "working diagnosis" and the hospital doctor will tell me more. I did want to hear more though. I am pretty sure she could have said more but she really did not talk...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

My son was referred to her by a doctor from walk in clinic. From my previous experience with specialists I was ready to wait for a few months. They called me in 2 weeks! I was concerned that they just squeezed my son into the schedule. We had an hour and a few minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. My son had a few questions and I really appreciated that she asked him 1st if he had questions. She asked me too. I had a list. I really wanted to know if he truly needs medications as walk in doctor said. The surprising thing was: she only told me about options and gave some statistics, what happens with treatment and without. The statistics was in favor of a medication, of course. But she did not put any pressure, I felt that it is my responsibility to make that decision and I did not feel I was ready. I will do some research on my own. I wish doctors (or this one?) were a bit more direct... So, if someone wants a straight answer: what to do, this is not the right office...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I think they could have done a better job for parking, by the time you find one, your appointment is almost finished! She made us wait till she's done with someone else. So, we were 20 min. late and we waited another half an hour! My family doc prepared us well, he said what he was worried about. I now think: did we really need to see this doc? I did not learn anything new! No surprises, she did her job, I guess.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

This is the 3d doctor I see who said the same thing about my daughter but this one actually talked to my daughter first! I did not want to start medication but this one got me thinking... I will come for follow up.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

The walk in doc sent me to see her and I was surprised that wait list was may be a month. My son usually does not like doctors but I think she had the right "toys" to give him. I was so relieved to hear what she said. I wish I could come to see her again but as my son does not have a problem (great!), I do not really need to see her. Just in case, I asked and the receptionist said that I would need a new referral. I guess it is Ok, if wait list is so short?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Ekatarina Erendzhinova's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union