Dr. Edy Braun

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Edy Braun

I had a crown lengthening procedure done yesterday. I was very anxious and fearful, as I had a bad experience with freezing when I was younger. Dr Braun made me feel at ease, and asked me throughout the surgery if I was ok. This was the least painful freezing I have ever had. He went very slowly when freezing my gums, and numbed them with gel first. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I ever need another procedure. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Edy Braun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Edy Braun graduated from the University of Toronto in 1997 with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree specializing in Molecular Genetics and Molecular Biology. He obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery in 2001 at University of Toronto. Dr. Braun continued his education in the United States with a General Practice Residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, and then a Chief Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. Dr. Braun continued his education at Stony Brook University and earned his Periodontics Specialty certificate in 2006. Upon returning to Canada, he became specialty-board certified by the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and received his Fellowship in Periodontology in 2007. Dr. Braun enjoys being involved in teaching at courses and various study clubs.

• English