Dr. David Amato
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(227)

"Excellent work(no pain) and very calming experience for all my visits. Fantastic dentist!"

Ratings for Dr. Ebrahim Aminsalehi

Dr. Ebrahim Aminsalehi is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is very knowledgable and he gave me a new smile. I did 8 composite veneers and I love my smile now. Pearl Dental Group in Toronto is also using the highest technology dental accessories where I could see all my teeth and everything in the monitor in front of me. Never had this experience before. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS PLACE. It's so much better to pay same amount of money and get better service so I recommend this place to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Aminsalehi is the best dentist I have been to. He is very thorough with his exam and takes the time and explains the root of the problem to his patients. I have referred my entire family to see him and we are all very happy with his work and his team. He is very knowledgeable and makes the patients feel very comfortable. Clinic is very clean and unlike other dental offices you feel at peace. I highly recommend him to everyone looking for an honest and great dentist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I went to this clinic and I needed crown and they used CEREC machine which was really interesting and made my crown in one visit. You can stay and watch how the machine works, it is so cool!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I received high quality treatment. He is the most experienced.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Ebrahim Aminsalehi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ebrahim Aminsalehi, DDS Dr. Ebrahim Aminsalehi graduated from Shahid Beheshti Dental School (former National University) in 1991 and completed a specialist program in restorative dentistry 1996. He was an assistant professor of the university since 1995 and is proud to have taught many dentists in Iran while being a member of the Association of Iranian Dental Restorers and Beauty since the beginning. Has given more than a hundred lectures at various international dental conferences; written various dental articles in the field of restorative and beauty dentistry in prestigious scientific journals. While in Iran, he was a member in good standing of the Iranian Dental Association and Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. His titles in Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry are as follows: Member of the board of directors of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Member of the Board of Directors and Secretary of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Member of the Board of Directors and Secretary of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Chairman of the Eleventh Congress of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Executive Secretary of the 9th Congress of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Scientific secretary of the 6th Congress of the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Responsible for organizing specialized workshops of the fifth congress of theIranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Responsible for holding classes in the Iranian Association of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Since moving to Canada and validating his Doctorate of Dental Surgery credentials, Dr. Ebrahim Amin Salehi has associated in the GTA and is now delighted to welcome patients at his newly opened North Toronto dental practice. Pearl Dental Group offers quality preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry under the direction of Dr. Ebrahim Amin Salehi. His years of dental experience in cosmetic and restorative dentistry are a welcome addition to his state-of-the-art dental office. New patients & referrals are always welcome!

• English
  • Persian

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Periodontitis
  • Bad breath
  • Tooth abscess
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Dental implant surgery