Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Hussein, MD, FS, FAAP, Consultant Paediatrician & Paediatric Gastroenterologist & Clinical Nutrition

Truly a wonderful doctor with a holistic approach to your child’s health. Very mindful and humble doctor that truly cares for his patients. He provides personalized treatment for your child and he goes that extra mile and is very meticulous. His standards are high and you walk out of that doctors office feeling so secure that your child is in the best possible hands. He truly values the holistic lifestyle of supplements and using food as medicine. He avoids prescribing drugs if he is able and works with you on improving not only your child’s health but the quality of their life as well. We are so grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

What an AMAZING doctor! Very thorough and is taking the time to really get to the bottom of my son’s GI issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

We had nice experience with doctor Hussein. He put his time in every appointment and didn’t rush . He explained with details and helped us. I was able to see doctor Hussein within 2 weeks from the referral. I would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

We met Dr Hussein after no success with other doctors when trying to figure out what was going on with my son's GI health. Dr Hussein sat and asked many questions others had failed to ask, listened to our concerns and description of symptoms so incredibly attentively. I remember leaving that first appointment with a suspected diagnosis and saying to my husband that I didn't think I had ever met such a thorough, kind doctor. Furthermore, it is so evident in his demeanour and interactions that he legitimately cares for the kids and families he is working with. Dr Hussein figured out what it was my son was dealing with and as a result we now have a happy healthy little guy! I don't have enough great things to say about him!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Hussein is just fantastic, I am soo happy we were referred to him after over a year with no success at all through other Doctors. His attention to detail, expert knowledge and ability to listen (something a lot of Doctors dont do anymore) I have finally had my son’s GI issues taken seriously. Dr. Hussein helped us get my son back to school. I cant thank him enough. Restored my faith in the medical system.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Hussein is amazing. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. His staff however, are lazy and incompetent. If he wasn’t such an amazing dr I would’ve left the clinic. The staff have no clue how to treat patients and are more interested in chatting with one another than doing their jobs.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Hussein is AMAZING! He is so knowledgeable and relatable! He was on time (which is so rare, especially for specialties) and yet spent just enough time with us, not rushing at all. I’m so pleased with him and so glad we got referred to him, we are very lucky!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr hussein is truly a blessing for my daughter best dr i have ever gone to my daughter has speech delay and she was labelled as auristic we went to dr and he after fee assesment he said she has no mental issues she is absolutely a normal kid and i can surely c diff in my child .God bless him

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

We had an amazing experience with Dr.Hussein and his office. Dr.Hussein is very professional and our experience with him was heart warming. our girl suffers from an unexplained weight loss for almost a year . After our family doctor made the referral to Dr.Hussein his office was very accomodatimg and made us see Dr.Hussein within 2 weeks. Dr.Hussein were able to reach a convincing diagnosis relates to her not being absorb certain nutrients and with doing the right genetic we were able to solve her mystery after almost 1 year of not finding an answer and being labelled as behavioural issues .We are finally relieved.Thank you Dr.Hussein....God bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Thank you Dr.Hussein for listening to us and taking the time to look after my daughter. Your wholistic approach is much much appreciated. We came to you and we were desperate to find answers for a longstanding issues with my daughter stomach. With your listening , calmness and love for details you were able to figure out what’s wrong with her in two visits despite being it overlooked for many years by others. I can not thank you enough Dr.Hussein. You are blessing to our kids. Thank you very much Dr.Hussein . Regards, Kaytelyn’s mom.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Mohammad Hussein, MD, FS, FAAP, Consultant Paediatrician & Paediatric Gastroenterologist & Clinical Nutrition's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Consultant Pediatrician Consultant Pediatric Gastroenterologist

• English
  • Arabic

• Baghdad University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2013)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2015)

• Best Teacher - 2013 - University of Western Ontario