Ratings for Dr. Drew M. Locandro

I had a severe case of vertigo. I went to him for a second opinion after seeing another doctor in the same office who didn't help me. The doctor tested my left ear for nystagmus. It was negative. He subsequently said he thought I had vestibular neuronitis. For that, he suggested a very expensive series of tests at another facility. He never tested my right ear. I later discovered that the vertigo was in my right ear. Once it was treated, the symptoms subsided quickly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I waited 45 minutes before being called back on my first appointment. Once I did see him he shoved cotton up my nose with no explanation and left the room; I had to ask his nurse what it was for. I made a followup appointment for FIRST after lunch so I didn't have to wait but the staff moved the time without asking me first. I rescheduled to be his second appointment after lunch but it didn't help. After waiting in the exam room for 30 minutes after my appointment time, I left. Unfortunately for the doc he was chatting in the hallway with some people so I had a moment to lodge my complaint that I was no longer willing to wait on him. He seemed unscathed by my decision to leave without seeing him. UGH. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Locandro several times for tonsillitis before I finally worked up the courage to have a tonsillectomy. He made me feel so comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Recovery went well, and he checked up on me even after I traveled overseas!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Waited 2 hours to see this doctor to prescribe some "magic mouthwash".

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I took my mother-n-law week of Sept.1st., 2010 for drainage in her throat. He advised nothing was wrong. We got a second opinion Sept. 14, 2010; the doctor found a lot of post nasal drip in the back of her throat and is now optimistic about her recovery. I believe Dr. Locandro's specialty is surgery; not treating the common every day patient illnesses.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I saw Dr. Locandro for a 2nd opinion after being told I needed sinus surgery and mastoidectomy (I had something in my ear which I thought was just wax but was told something else and then lead to somehow needing sinus surgery as well). Dr. Locandro got everything out of my ear, looked at the scans I brought and said I did not need sinus surgery! He has a great sense of humor and is very reassuring. The staff is very professional as well!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I saw Dr. Locandro for a tonsillectomy and was very pleased with the service I received. From front office to exam room to the O.R., it was a pleasant experience. Dr. Locandro is very professional and personable and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Drew M. Locandro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients