Dr. Shakiba Djeddi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shakiba Djeddi

So I'm the same person who wrote the review below and it turns out it was a misunderstanding that only got sorted out once I visited the clinic. Rate my MD will not delete or respond to my requests so I'm doing another review to make sure my fair review is also seen.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I've had a great experience with Dr. Djeddi. Very helpful, genuinely cares for patients, knowledgeable & friendly. I have also chatted with other patients of Dr. Djeddi & heard nothing but positive comments regarding their treatments as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

The clinic is an n amazing holistic atmosphere! In my first, I saw a massage therapist for my low back pain two years ago and the massage therapist referred me to to Dr. Djeddi. Since then I have been a patient of Dr. Djeddi and I have bee seeing her for different conditions and injuries and she has definitely added so much to the quality of my life. This doctor knows her craft, she has fixed my low back pain, knee pain and foot pain. I am happy to say that I am drastically benefiting from Dr. Djeddi's sessions. I highly recommend Dr. Djeddi and her team. Thanks to Dr. Djeddi that now I am able to engage in my daily activity and workout on regular bases pain free.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great doctor! So helpful and informative. I see her frequently to help with a lot of job related injuries. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Djeddi for many years and extremely pleased with her treatments. I highly recommend her services for any one who has chronic pain or injury.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Djeddi is an extremely knowledgeable practitioner, who is always generous with her time when it comes to treating me. I have never felt rushed and I have never felt like I wasn't getting the best treatment. I am always greeted with a smile and walk away with one as well. I would recommend her to anyone who appreciates and wants to learn more about the holistic approach.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Djeddi is a very pleasant, well-rounded practitioner and seems sincere in trying to help. I have had only good experiences with her treatments but there are a few issues that could be a turn-off. - She occasionally runs late and seems flustered by this and it can make you feel rushed and wondering if you are receiving the best/most thorough treatment possible. - Stacks of patient files are left out in the open on her desk in the treatment rooms, which is a total breach of privacy. - She routinely asks about your insurance coverage which is annoying, especially during a treatment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Djeddi for the past few months for low back pain. Dr. Djeddi is very caring, porfessional, and knowledgable in her field. She has helped me drastically with my low back pain and it is always a pleasure to see her for my treatment. The clinic location is also fantastic. I highly recommond the clinic and Dr. Djeddi.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Couldn't have a more horrible experience with a Chiropractic doctor. From the moment I walked in The receptionist was unpleasant and very rude she couldn't answer the simplest of questions with regards to my initial visit. After waiting 20 minutes past my schedued appointment time Dr Djeddi strolled through the main office door and went down a hallway after another 15 minute wait I was led to her office. As this was my initial appointment with her I was expecting her to be interested in asking some basic medical information she quite abruptly stopped me from talking and wanted to just do a quick adjustment as "She was running behind schedule" Needless to say I wouldn't let this women lay a hand on me she was quite adament I pay her for her time which added up to approximately 5 minutes even if I chose not to let her adjust me. I decided to go to an actual professional who cares about her patients. I would not recomend this person to anyone as she only has dollar signs in her eyes.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Shakiba Djeddi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Unicare