Ratings for Dr. Shakiba Djeddi

I have been seeing Dr. Djeddi for the past few months for low back pain. Dr. Djeddi is very caring, porfessional, and knowledgable in her field. She has helped me drastically with my low back pain and it is always a pleasure to see her for my treatment. The clinic location is also fantastic. I highly recommond the clinic and Dr. Djeddi.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Couldn't have a more horrible experience with a Chiropractic doctor. From the moment I walked in The receptionist was unpleasant and very rude she couldn't answer the simplest of questions with regards to my initial visit. After waiting 20 minutes past my schedued appointment time Dr Djeddi strolled through the main office door and went down a hallway after another 15 minute wait I was led to her office. As this was my initial appointment with her I was expecting her to be interested in asking some basic medical information she quite abruptly stopped me from talking and wanted to just do a quick adjustment as "She was running behind schedule" Needless to say I wouldn't let this women lay a hand on me she was quite adament I pay her for her time which added up to approximately 5 minutes even if I chose not to let her adjust me. I decided to go to an actual professional who cares about her patients. I would not recomend this person to anyone as she only has dollar signs in her eyes.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Shakiba Djeddi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients