Dr. Robin Whale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robin Whale

Robin is great, that is all there is to it.....#game changer! Since seeing Robin, my life has changed dramatically. He has not only improved my back issues but has helped with headaches, earaches and my overall stress. He is kind and patient and assists you in making yourself feel better. Has definitely had a major positive impact on my life!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Since beginning chiropractic adjustments along with holistic advice with Robin 1.5 yrs ago, my life has changed drastically for the better. I have better balance and clarity. I have been pain free from what I was told for many yrs by GP's was sciatica. I was also told I have hip dysplasia. Robin verified that these were not true and I have not had any "sciatic pain or dislocated hips" for 1.5 yrs. I no longer worry if I'm going to have a "flare up" that would prevent me from working or walking. I know that maintenance is key and I start to feel my issues coming back when I miss appointments with Robin. I highly recommend The Whale Family chiropractic Centre for the best holistic and chiropractic care in the region.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

For 5 years I have been living with chronic pain. I went to the see a physician who told me I had no problems, then I went to a massage therapist who couldn't work out my issues for any extended period of time either. i finally went to Robin Whale on advice from some friends. I am glad that I did because I am now feeling much better and Robin has listened to what my issues are and tried to resolve them. We are still working on it, but I feel so much better now.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

For twenty years I suffered with migraines unable sometimes to participate in family activities. Since receiving chiropractic care I can't remember the last time I had one. Thank you Dr. Whale for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Healer of mind, body and spirit! My children visit him on their own accord, they know they feel better after a visit.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

19 years with the good doctor!! Would not be where I am without him!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

If you are looking to become healthy and happy, Robin is the chiropractor for you. He will not only fix your back and any other physical issues you have, but will help you to live a more fulfilling and satisfying life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I went from taking a cart full of analgesics and barely able to move but after the help I received I have my life back, can do the things that I love doing and a whole new orientation to caring for myself. Thank you so much Robin for everything that you have done and continue to provide!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Excellent , kind and caring staff. Dr Whales helped me when I injured my back and has given me the tools to take care of my body so I can enjoy life again . He listens to my concerns and always makes me feel so amazing physically and spiritually.

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Wales is amazing. He not only helped me take care of my back issues but he has awakened my spiritual journey again. I am forever grateful.

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Robin Whale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robin Whale was inspired to become a Chiropractor at the age of fourteen, after his very first adjustment! Dr. Whale's father, who took him to that Chiropractor, provided additional inspiration as he watched his father stay upright and vital by receiving Chiropractic care since 1949. Dr. Robin then began studying the principles for achieving a healthy vital body and graduated as a Chiropractor in 1992. He is fascinated by the intelligence and wisdom that runs the body and loves to teach others to tap into that mighty power and use it to both heal themselves and serve humanity. He applied this same concept to himself years ago when he used Chiropractic, and natural dietary methods, to heal his chronic esophagitis, and also to resolve a shoulder injury he had endured for over 20 years. Over the years, Dr. Robin has experienced the benefits of regular Chiropractic adjustments and feels ever more vibrant, alive and purposeful as he enjoys ageless living. Dr. Robin's role at Whale Family Chiropractic is to facilitate, guide, and empower people of all ages to learn and practice the art and science of having a healthy body, mind, and spirit. He encourages them to follow common sense lifestyle choices and to begin listening to their natural inborn wisdom. He loves to see the light go on in people's eyes as they regain their health and vitality, and are able to ‘do more of what they love’. He appreciates his highly efficient and caring support team in the practice, and respects their role in the healing process of their practice members. Dr. Whale adores his amazing wife and fellow chiropractor, Dr. Caroline Taylor. Together they are a dynamic team, each bringing their own gifts to the practice. Robin cherishes quality time with his family, whether it is camping, traveling or a family game of tag at the park. His personal interests include music, the study of how to stay young and vital in both mind and body, and the study of how the mind creates and eliminates disease.

• English