Dr. Robin Whale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robin Whale

I have suffered from headaches for about years. From an injury at work. Went to doctors and he gave me drugs that make the headache go away for 4 hours. Then more drugs every 4 hours. Then I went to physio 3 times a week which was very expensive and would last one day. So I had to keep going and going! Robin was recommended by a massage therapist. I have been seeing him for about 8 months and I go once a week and I have been headache free for months now. More energy and silly but I feel taller. Ha. My kids go to him now! He is awesome. And no drugs !!! Yay!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

If you want a good and sensitive doctor and a kind support staff come and see Dr. Robin Whale. I came because of an excruciating pain in the back of my neck radiating up into my head. After just one adjustment this pain has gone and not returned. From an X-ray it was determined that my neck and spine were badly deteriorated so with regular adjustments and exercises Robin is helping me to regenerate my discs. I no longer take any anti-inflammatory medication, thank you all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Robin and his staff are wonderful. Since doing the exercises he has recommended I no longer need the pain killers and muscle relaxants prescribed by my Dr. My quality of life is a lot better at age 60 than it was when I was 50. He explains what is happening to your body and what will help fix the problem in PLAIN ENGLISH Sincere Thank You

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Robin has been my chiropractor for over 15 years ... I am now 50. I believe in chiropractor care as life long health and maintenance for my body and mind. I leave every appointment feeling lighter in my step ... Sincere thanks Robin

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

My life is positively changing since I've been seeing Robin. The pain I suffered with for years is slowly leaving my body and my mind. I am more present, aware and focused. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have had problems with my low back for years. I finally sought out chiropractic treatment 6 months ago and after just one adjustment, I felt relief. I have been seeing Dr. Whale on a regular basis since then and I've never felt better. His staff are amazing, caring individuals who make every visit a positive experience. Chiropractic works!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Whale for some time now and have the most respect for him and his staff. Professional, kind, respectful and is so very educational. I will continue to maintain my health with Dr. Whale and thank God for his gift. Awesome at what he does, knows and shares.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Whale is awesome! When I began to go see him I could barely walk, with his knowledge and expertise he has made me feel better. I love going to see him and discuss my treatment and he will help with emotional stress, spiritual wellness and physical well being! I had been going to another chiropractor for over 15 years without many results until Dr. Whale saved my life in a few short months. Thank you so much I am so glad I found Dr. Whale

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I went to see him for my midback pain. He adjusted me so hard that I was in agony for weeks. I cancelled my appointment and he called me. Told me it was my fault because I was "too negative". I will not go back. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Robin Whale

Dr. Robin Whale's response
I appreciate that you took the time to provide your feedback. I understand that honest chiropractor/ patient communication is essential in building the trust that directly impacts the healing process. Your experience is important to our team, I would like to make things right by having a dialogue and referring you to the other chiropractor within the Whale Family Chiropractic practice, Dr. Caroline Taylor. Please know that your comments are being taken into consideration when I communicate with other patients so others do not feel that their concerns are taken lightly.

Submitted December 7, 2015

Robin is great, that is all there is to it.....#game changer! Since seeing Robin, my life has changed dramatically. He has not only improved my back issues but has helped with headaches, earaches and my overall stress. He is kind and patient and assists you in making yourself feel better. Has definitely had a major positive impact on my life!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Robin Whale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robin Whale was inspired to become a Chiropractor at the age of fourteen, after his very first adjustment! Dr. Whale's father, who took him to that Chiropractor, provided additional inspiration as he watched his father stay upright and vital by receiving Chiropractic care since 1949. Dr. Robin then began studying the principles for achieving a healthy vital body and graduated as a Chiropractor in 1992. He is fascinated by the intelligence and wisdom that runs the body and loves to teach others to tap into that mighty power and use it to both heal themselves and serve humanity. He applied this same concept to himself years ago when he used Chiropractic, and natural dietary methods, to heal his chronic esophagitis, and also to resolve a shoulder injury he had endured for over 20 years. Over the years, Dr. Robin has experienced the benefits of regular Chiropractic adjustments and feels ever more vibrant, alive and purposeful as he enjoys ageless living. Dr. Robin's role at Whale Family Chiropractic is to facilitate, guide, and empower people of all ages to learn and practice the art and science of having a healthy body, mind, and spirit. He encourages them to follow common sense lifestyle choices and to begin listening to their natural inborn wisdom. He loves to see the light go on in people's eyes as they regain their health and vitality, and are able to ‘do more of what they love’. He appreciates his highly efficient and caring support team in the practice, and respects their role in the healing process of their practice members. Dr. Whale adores his amazing wife and fellow chiropractor, Dr. Caroline Taylor. Together they are a dynamic team, each bringing their own gifts to the practice. Robin cherishes quality time with his family, whether it is camping, traveling or a family game of tag at the park. His personal interests include music, the study of how to stay young and vital in both mind and body, and the study of how the mind creates and eliminates disease.

• English