Dr. Robin Whale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robin Whale

Can't say enough good things about Whale Chiropractic! Dr. Whale is an example of chiropractic care at its best. First and foremost, he is extremely gifted in teaching people how to take an active role in their own healing. He is a seemingly endless store of ideas - the polar opposite of a one-trick pony. In addition to a treatment plan, he's full of fresh suggestions all the time and gives you something new to try or at least to think about every visit. I don't think I've ever left the office without learning something new - opportunities for personal development are encouraged! The biggest surprise for me: my mental strength and health have improved as much as my physical health in the Whale chiropractic environment, (and that's a big part of what it's all about - healthy body & healthy attitudes). Two years ago, I walked into the office not only in pain, but in a deep, hidden depression that came from living for years in chronic pain. Now, looking back, I can hardly believe I felt that way. I feel healthier, happier and in less pain every day! * * * P.S. I also have to add that the staff is terrific: very caring people with a sincere interest in their patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I was in terrible pain with my shoulder and neck and when I came in all that was done was cracking my neck. I was told to only use heat which has made it worse

Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Robin knows his stuff. A real healer. He helped me understand and find the source of my health problem and then helps me fix it. My life has improved in so many ways since starting care. I function better physically, mentally and socially. I highly recommend you see Dr. Robin if want to live a better life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I am in my 40 s and when I started seeing Dr. Whale in April I was feeling like I was in my 60 s. I had lower back pain, hip pain, general aches and pains in the morning. After only a couple of treatments I felt much better with a lot less pain a great deal more flexibility. After only a couple months of treatment I literally felt the years fall away. I felt ten years younger! The results completely took me by surprise. I really never expected that kind of result. But the really amazing part was all the bonuses! Dr. Whales kind compassion allowed me to resolve many emotional blocks I didn't even know were there causing so many of the problems including my depression and anxiety issues. I feel so much lighter and younger. He truly helps you discover the fountain of youth within you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Whale is really about overall health and well being. He absolutely helped me get rid of my back pain but he's also helped me heal old injuries I had just accepted would hurt forever. I'm feeling so much better. His staff are also really friendly and funny. The office makes you feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Robin treats the symptom by getting to the root cause and his goal is to heal you. I was told by many that my toe was permanently damaged and within 3 visits I was pain free. Very positive and professional person.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I've been in to see Dr.Robin for years. Always the most professional staff. And the only Chirorator I ever go too. Extremely good at what he does. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I had my first introduction to Dr. Robin Whale in June of 2015. I was suffering from a pain in my left buttocks and down my left leg. After x-rays, my spine was bent from left to right as well as top to bottom. It is not suppose to bend from left to right. I also had some discs that were beginning to compress, The pain subsided as my treatments progressed. Within a month, I had a lot less pain. I had a sinus problem which I related to Dr. Whale. He began treating me for it and shortly after, I could breathe much better. I golf and I like to walk a course. Before the sinus treatment any hill would leave me breathless, Now I don't have that problem. Dr. Whale's philosophy is. I am not healing you, your body is. I am only relieving pressure on your nervous system so it can tell the brain that there is a problem. I would recommend to anyone with pain in any part of their body to visit The Whale Family Chiropractic. It will be worth your while. Reny Debattista

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Robin Whale has been my chiropractor for the last 17 years & has assisted with my mobility after being diagnosed with RA, thanks to Robin and a few others I am pain FREE!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Whale has not only made helpful adjustments, he has helped me understand the process so I can commit to it. He has demonstrated how what he does is part of a greater whole, and helped me gain a better attitude about a more holistic approach to physical, emotional and spiritual health. We always have lots of laughs in our sessions and the staff are exceptional. I leave with my spirit and attitude buoyed, and that doesn't happen many other places! My outlook isn't just better, it's more aligned across the various parts of who I am.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Robin Whale's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robin Whale was inspired to become a Chiropractor at the age of fourteen, after his very first adjustment! Dr. Whale's father, who took him to that Chiropractor, provided additional inspiration as he watched his father stay upright and vital by receiving Chiropractic care since 1949. Dr. Robin then began studying the principles for achieving a healthy vital body and graduated as a Chiropractor in 1992. He is fascinated by the intelligence and wisdom that runs the body and loves to teach others to tap into that mighty power and use it to both heal themselves and serve humanity. He applied this same concept to himself years ago when he used Chiropractic, and natural dietary methods, to heal his chronic esophagitis, and also to resolve a shoulder injury he had endured for over 20 years. Over the years, Dr. Robin has experienced the benefits of regular Chiropractic adjustments and feels ever more vibrant, alive and purposeful as he enjoys ageless living. Dr. Robin's role at Whale Family Chiropractic is to facilitate, guide, and empower people of all ages to learn and practice the art and science of having a healthy body, mind, and spirit. He encourages them to follow common sense lifestyle choices and to begin listening to their natural inborn wisdom. He loves to see the light go on in people's eyes as they regain their health and vitality, and are able to ‘do more of what they love’. He appreciates his highly efficient and caring support team in the practice, and respects their role in the healing process of their practice members. Dr. Whale adores his amazing wife and fellow chiropractor, Dr. Caroline Taylor. Together they are a dynamic team, each bringing their own gifts to the practice. Robin cherishes quality time with his family, whether it is camping, traveling or a family game of tag at the park. His personal interests include music, the study of how to stay young and vital in both mind and body, and the study of how the mind creates and eliminates disease.

• English