Ratings for Dr. Riley Hall. M.D.

Receptionist is rude Not a rating for doctor just bad receptionist- the older one

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I've enjoyed seeing Dr. Hall the past year or so and noticed many patients seems to confuse him with the previous Dr from this practice (Dr. Hay). Not sure how that is possible since they are quite obviously different people, but I digress! A bit of a wait to get in sometimes, but this is not unusual to me. Otherwise happy with the care provided here.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I went to see Dr Riley, he was very pleasant and thorough. He answered all my concerns and explained my condition,. The wait was what I was told to expect. Over all a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been attending this office for over 30 years and I have found Dr. Hall much more helpful than Dr. Hay. Dr. Hall takes the time to explain everything involved in your visit where previously with Dr. Hay there was very little conversation. However this morning, I was the first visit I had a bad experience with the receptionist. The last time I needed glasses I went to Dr. Hay and he provided a prescription. I started to explain this to the receptionist and she snapped "go to a optometrist, we don't do that". I started to say will I always........and she stopped me and said "DON'T ARGUE WITH ME" I remained silent for the remainder of my visit. I did not know that this same office stopped issuing eyeglass prescriptions but now I do. I just wish it was explained to me in a more civil manner. As we were leaving she said to my wife that I know that he is upset and I relied that I was only upset by her attitude. She answered well you raised your voice to me which was not true. I found this receptionist very unprofessional with a bad attitude.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am really shocked at the negative comments but them again not surprised. I am a long standing patient that has noting to say negative. Yes there will be the disgruntled patients that have nothing better than to run down a physician and staff because you probably have nothing f better to do thy spread lies and negative hatred ..... I have always been treated well. And yes the wait can be long but people you are at a specialist office. Maybe instead of bringing up all the negative ... in this works of chaos n sadness ... say something nice or close your trap !!! This dr has a very broad understanding and update on the latest kbiwledge, so how about finding something good to say instead of tearing people doen

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Rude and unorganized office staff. I'm planning on asking for a different referral.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

On July 28th I had an appointment with Dr Riley hall. when I arrived on time for my 8:30am appointment. which is the first appointment of the day for the office. The doctor was late to open office. he was scrambling to get things going. he complained that he was short staffed. and was the secretary for that day also. okay well I went through with the appointment. I left with a prescription. he made a follow up appointment for 3 weeks later. to do an eye examination and a prescription check for some glasses. well. I took the day off work 3 weeks later. I called the office the day before to make sure that I wasn't going to be charged for the appointment, the call was never returned from his office. the next day. (Friday). I went to the office for the appointment. which once again was the first appointment of the day for the office. I arrived on time. there was another patient there as well. she was a new patient as the secretary (who is extremely rude and complaining that the office should have 2 secretaries and not one as shes too busy to return calls.), all good I mentioned. I was just curious to know if there was any charges. anyway, she allowed the other lady patient. who was new. as she was filling out the required paperwork. she turned over the paperwork to the secretary. the doctor arrived at the office 10 minutes late. at 8:40. he scrambled around for about 8 minutes. then came into the office and picked up a file. and then called in the other patient. I was dumbfounded. I took the day off. showed up on time. waited for the doctor. and then he calls in a new patient ahead of me. I asked the secretary why this was happening. she responded that some people require dialation for there eyes. I mentioned to her. that's what i'm here for as well. I was dumbfounded by this service. I was not going to allow myself to be the victim of a very disorganised office and a very rude secretary. she obviously did not want to be at work that day. I would not advise to go this office. terrible service, very rude staff, doctor arrives late. very non professional, and has 2 patients arrive at the same time??. and only 1 doctor?. I just don't understand how this could happen. I will call my family doctor and complain, I will suggest that they do not refer this doctor to their patients.

Submitted August 18, 2017

You people with complaints must be seeing a different Dr. Hall and assistant than I am. I could not be happier that Dr. Hay has retired. I saw Dr. Hay for 5 years and always felt like I was in a cattle prod...in, out, in, out...and I swear he never could connect my name and face. Dr. Hall on the other hand has been very thorough, professional, informative, polite and knowledgeable about the up to date on the new techniques. As for Dr. Hall's assistant she has always been polite and very accommodating. Came home from my appointment today and have nothing but good things to say about this team!!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Thorough and knowledgeable, was able to diagnose and treat my eye issue competently. The practice seems a little overbooked, but I had no problems with Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went for my appointment,but the office was closed without any notice of cancellation whatsoever Not even a note on the door!,,.this is never happened before with any other Doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Riley Hall. M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English