Ratings for Dr. Riley Hall. M.D.

I am really shocked at the negative comments but them again not surprised. I am a long standing patient that has noting to say negative. Yes there will be the disgruntled patients that have nothing better than to run down a physician and staff because you probably have nothing f better to do thy spread lies and negative hatred ..... I have always been treated well. And yes the wait can be long but people you are at a specialist office. Maybe instead of bringing up all the negative ... in this works of chaos n sadness ... say something nice or close your trap !!! This dr has a very broad understanding and update on the latest kbiwledge, so how about finding something good to say instead of tearing people doen

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Rude and unorganized office staff. I'm planning on asking for a different referral.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

On July 28th I had an appointment with Dr Riley hall. when I arrived on time for my 8:30am appointment. which is the first appointment of the day for the office. The doctor was late to open office. he was scrambling to get things going. he complained that he was short staffed. and was the secretary for that day also. okay well I went through with the appointment. I left with a prescription. he made a follow up appointment for 3 weeks later. to do an eye examination and a prescription check for some glasses. well. I took the day off work 3 weeks later. I called the office the day before to make sure that I wasn't going to be charged for the appointment, the call was never returned from his office. the next day. (Friday). I went to the office for the appointment. which once again was the first appointment of the day for the office. I arrived on time. there was another patient there as well. she was a new patient as the secretary (who is extremely rude and complaining that the office should have 2 secretaries and not one as shes too busy to return calls.), all good I mentioned. I was just curious to know if there was any charges. anyway, she allowed the other lady patient. who was new. as she was filling out the required paperwork. she turned over the paperwork to the secretary. the doctor arrived at the office 10 minutes late. at 8:40. he scrambled around for about 8 minutes. then came into the office and picked up a file. and then called in the other patient. I was dumbfounded. I took the day off. showed up on time. waited for the doctor. and then he calls in a new patient ahead of me. I asked the secretary why this was happening. she responded that some people require dialation for there eyes. I mentioned to her. that's what i'm here for as well. I was dumbfounded by this service. I was not going to allow myself to be the victim of a very disorganised office and a very rude secretary. she obviously did not want to be at work that day. I would not advise to go this office. terrible service, very rude staff, doctor arrives late. very non professional, and has 2 patients arrive at the same time??. and only 1 doctor?. I just don't understand how this could happen. I will call my family doctor and complain, I will suggest that they do not refer this doctor to their patients.

Submitted August 18, 2017

You people with complaints must be seeing a different Dr. Hall and assistant than I am. I could not be happier that Dr. Hay has retired. I saw Dr. Hay for 5 years and always felt like I was in a cattle prod...in, out, in, out...and I swear he never could connect my name and face. Dr. Hall on the other hand has been very thorough, professional, informative, polite and knowledgeable about the up to date on the new techniques. As for Dr. Hall's assistant she has always been polite and very accommodating. Came home from my appointment today and have nothing but good things to say about this team!!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Thorough and knowledgeable, was able to diagnose and treat my eye issue competently. The practice seems a little overbooked, but I had no problems with Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went for my appointment,but the office was closed without any notice of cancellation whatsoever Not even a note on the door!,,.this is never happened before with any other Doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Useless. Mom went to see him with a pretty concerning eye problem and he did not help at all. Came in for two seconds, took one glance at the eye, wrote her a bogus prescription and zoomed out the door. She had to look elsewhere for a quality ophthalmologist, as should you!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!! This dr is in need of some help. I will never step foot in his office again!!!! Very unorganized and treats his employees and patients is a vey rude manner. Shame on him, so very sad to see dr Hay leave!

Submitted December 19, 2016

Since Dr. Gregory Hay has retired with little or no notice we now have Dr. Riley Hall in his office. I don't really have a problem with Dr. Hall but I do have a problem with his office staff. The older of the two office staff is curt, unsympathetic and treats everyone with such indifference. She knows who she is and she has been there many, many years. Since I've developed no relationship with Dr. Hall I'll seek another doctor with office staff who treat me as a patient first, visitor next and someone paying their salary.

Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Hall spoke to me as though I was a child. I do have a lot of trouble with instruments touching my eyes, but he didn't try to be gentle at all. When the readings were different from that of my optometrist, he said that the optometrist was obviously doing the readings wrong. Well I have been with that optometrist for several years and her readings have been very consistent. He spent as little time as possible with me, so I don't really feel that he knows what he is talking about with my diagnosis. I will be asking for a referral to another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Riley Hall. M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English