Dr. Nadia Lewis

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Lewis

Dr Nadia Lewis is fair, honest and very knowledgeable doctor. I would not trust going to anyone else as I've had horrible experience with other doctors who could never fix my problem and always wanted me to cough up money. She's gentle with my children who have been scared by other doctors with how rough they handle their teeth. I travel from far just to go to her and not switch my dentist. The review below is inaccurate in my opinion and doesn't make sense at all.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Nadia Lewis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nadia Lewis received her DDS designation in 1978, and has been a member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the Ontario Dental Association since 1997. Her dental experience, combined with her passion for dentistry and helping patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile, has made her one of the most reliable practitioners in her field. After working as an associate for six years, Dr. Nadia Lewis opened her first private dental practice in Toronto in 2003. In early 2008, she opened another dental office in Oakville, Ontario. Dr. Lewis is continuously improving her skills through educational seminars and various workshops at dental conventions. She is always staying up to date with new technologies and new dental procedures to provide a better, more advanced and comprehensive service to her loyal patients.

• Romanian