Ratings for Dr. Mary Anne Cooper

Extremely RUDE. Has the bedside manners of a pissed-off crocodile. Please stop taking out your frustrations on the patients: if you are so upset about referrals, send out letters to the referring MD's. Please STOP taking your anger out on patients who come to you for CARE.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Cooper has been a god send to me. I have been suffering for over 6 months with not knowing what was wrong with me and now I have had a colonoscopy and a diagnosis. Very thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

She was quite helpful but suffering alot more now unfortunately

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I tried getting a referral to this doctor, she send my doctor back a message saying to defer to dr Raman (see reviews) whom I absolutely do not want to see, which my doctor responded to her. Dr Cooper took over a month to read my doctor's response and I had to call her office, just to pry a No out of her. The receptionist was very easy to deal with on first contact, but got more annoyed each time i would phone (about once a month) to ask if anything had been decided. I would not recommend either GI in Thunder Bay. Go out of town if you want decent care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Mary Anne Cooper 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Thunder Bay, ON