Ratings for Dr. Maruscak

I was recently giving less that happy news about my health - Dr. Maruscak took the time to walk me through the next steps, he was compassionate and concerned. It is refreshing and helps put my mind at ease. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great, caring and thorough. Easily the best doctor of any kind I have seen in southern ontario, and cute too. 10/10

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Excellent care overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Maruscak.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Marusack was amazing! I was extremely nervous for my surgery and I had trouble with getting the anesthetic and was really in a panic. I'm lying in the operation roof and Dr. Adam as most call him, was very calming. For appointments he was open to questions, didn't seem to rush and was very knowledgable. My surgery was very general, but I've had no problems.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Marusack provided me with an excellent experience during my recent surgery at Stratford Hospital. He explained all risks and was open and caring when listening to my concerns. I would highly recommend him as a general surgeon in the area. I understand why he won the award in 2014 for his Holistic Approach. Not only is he a skilled surgeon but a caring individual interested in the providing a calm emotional experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Maruscak's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois