Ratings for Dr. Ludlow, Kyla Marie

Helpful and caring physician. I feel confident in her care, though I do wish she didn't share a practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I find Dr. Ludlow to be excellent and I don't mind waiting for her. I have used the after hours clinic which is also available for same day appointments and I have seen Dr. Barton who is also excellent. I still don't feel comfortable with residents because you basically have to repeat yourself to a stranger and then to your doctor since they brief the doctor before they come in the room. I get this is a teaching facility but I'm terrified with some of them. My biggest problem is with reception and the fact that they don't answer phones after 3 pm and you can easily wait 30 min without response and when you can finally get through the judgmental attitude is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

We have not been able to see our family physician, Dr. Ludlow for over a year because she is unable to practice full time. While I am sympathetic to her circumstances, I'm so disappointed that we can no longer get the care we need and should be able to expect. The office staff cannot get us in because there is minimal coverage. The past 7 times I've called I've been sent to a walk-in clinic, and have had to become extremely demanding, intense and curt just to advocate for the health of my family. I am so disappointed in the way this clinic has dropped the ball with handling my family's medical care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Ludlow has worked despite having a period of illness herself. Her commitment to her patients is clear given this situation. I don't mind waiting to see her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I left my previous GP because it took weeks to get an appointment. I was told Dr. Ludlow has a team but unfortunately booking an appointment with Dr. Ludlow is the same problem - weeks of waiting. No wonder the walk-in clinics are so busy. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Not impressed at all and we have really tried with her. We miss the previous physician who worked with Dr Swanson. We may look for another GP soon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My husband and I have been on a quest for a Family Physician and we hit the jackpot when we met Dr. Ludlow. She is thorough, direct, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. We have been seen by two of her residents thus far and couldn't be happier. We will be with her for many years to come.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Both my husband and I are new patients of Dr Ludlow. She is thorough, a great listener and thus far we have found her to be knowledgeable and a skilled professional.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Ludlow, Kyla Marie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients