Ratings for Dr. Ludlow, Kyla Marie

Dr. Ludlow has worked despite having a period of illness herself. Her commitment to her patients is clear given this situation. I don't mind waiting to see her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I left my previous GP because it took weeks to get an appointment. I was told Dr. Ludlow has a team but unfortunately booking an appointment with Dr. Ludlow is the same problem - weeks of waiting. No wonder the walk-in clinics are so busy. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Not impressed at all and we have really tried with her. We miss the previous physician who worked with Dr Swanson. We may look for another GP soon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My husband and I have been on a quest for a Family Physician and we hit the jackpot when we met Dr. Ludlow. She is thorough, direct, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. We have been seen by two of her residents thus far and couldn't be happier. We will be with her for many years to come.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Both my husband and I are new patients of Dr Ludlow. She is thorough, a great listener and thus far we have found her to be knowledgeable and a skilled professional.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Ludlow, Kyla Marie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.