Ratings for Dr. Dr Laresa Marx (De la Rey)

Dr. Marx has gone above and beyond to help myself and my son and she is always welcoming!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

This Dr & her receptionist is always professional & respectful to me whenever I come in for an appointment...I've never had a Dr so thorough or caring about my health...she doesn't leave anything to chance. I absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs a Dr. To the ones on here complaining about her, they are probably the ones who take up the most time from Drs & are complainers from the get-go!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Marx & Staff are so kind, considerate & knowledgeable. We are so happy we found a Doctor that cares!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible! Shows how desperate AHS is that they let an unprofessional and RUDE person like this practice as a Doctor here.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I never had a doctor that has been so caring and thorough. She always does her best to explain my concerns. And the receptionist is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Marx for 2 years now and she has been an exceptional doctor. She was my doctor for my pregnancy and was great. She is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I saw Dr Marx for my first prenatal. I was able to get in quite quickly. I went for my first lab work up and was called about 2 days later to come back for results. The receptionist was very professional and caring and asked if I could come in that they would accommodate a time with me. I saw her right away, my results were low. I would have much rather heard that from the dr than the receptionist so I could ask questions. Dr Marx explained everything to me. She was not rude and she didn't use terminology that I wouldn't understand. She has kept an eye on me and sent me for further testing. So far, everything is fine. I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

A friendly greeting the moment we walked in. We didn't have much of a wait. Patients MUST realize that appts can run behind. Stop and think why? Someone may need more time due to a serious illness. People need to stop and realize the world doesn't revolve around them and these doctors are dealing with huge caseloads. I'm happy to see very few negative and unnecessary rude comments on here. Just shows you out of hundreds of her patients that see her are happy with her!! My kids loved her and the stickers! She was thorough and kind. Also patients should be responsible for their own time management. I've seen signs in clinics that state appointment times are 10 minutes if you have more than one item to discuss BOOK ACCORDINGLY it's not up to a receptionist to guess how long your issues are. Some may take 5 min some may need 45. Book accordingly then the ppl who did book won't have to sit and wait. Sad to see people bashing doctors on here. Easy for them to hide behind their computer instead of taking their concerns and questions to their doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I have been to her twice and she is helpful, thorough, and SO GOOD with my nervous little girls. Punctuality is a reflection on AHS in general.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

A)This doctor should not be dealing with pregnant women or IVF patients. She left me hanging for several days when I was running out of injections for luteal support for my baby. B) When the hospital lab told

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Dr Laresa Marx (De la Rey)'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Principal Financial Group