Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Brinton

Dr. Brinton , the staff ,and the office is nothing short of spectacular. Their attention to detail is exactly what you want but seldom find these days.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Being a physician myself, wanting to have Lasik surgery performed, but contemplating it for many years, due to difference of opinions and outcomes from those having it done made me feel apprehensive about getting the procedure performed and postpone it for way longer than I should have, until I came across Dr. Brinton. From the welcoming staff to the high end laser technology put together with Dr. Brinton's expertise set in the most beautiful facility and I did not need any convincing that this was the right place to get my procedure done. Dr. Brinton was the best and I couldn't be happier with my results and my now better than 20/20 vision! Also the support staff Clay and Nancy were amazing!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very Happy with the recommendation from Dr. Brinton and his staff from start to finish. surgery was just as he described it to me. I came in on Wednesday and was taken care of Friday morning. Painless and very professional service. I would highly recommend Dr. Brinton and Durrie Vision to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I just had Refractive Lens Exchange on both eyes and I love it!! Everyone at Durrie Vision were so knowledgeable and kind. They made sure that any questions/concerns were addressed. Dr. Brinton took time to carefully explain how my vision could be improved. He also explained what was happening during surgery. I highly recommend Durrie Vision and Dr. Brinton. Angie Huss, Surgical Counselor, was a pleasure to work with!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Brinton and the staff at Durrie were simply first class. I was most impressed with my visit the procedure on my right eye.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have dealt with a lot of Doctors in my life and Dr. Brinton ranks at the top. He is professional, knowledgable , and an outstanding communicator. He is really a thoughtful person and just a great guy. I give him the highest rating possible and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking the best I eye surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr Brinton and Durrie Vision use all the latest technology and procedures and you can trust them to give you the very best care. I just completed refractive lens exchange to better my vision and eliminate the hazing being caused by cataracts. I had LASIK surgery to correct my 20/200+ vision with an acute astigmatism 14 years ago by Dr. Durrie so when I needed to address my worsening vision Durrie Vision was my first choice. I'm less then 24hrs post surgery and my vision in the eye operated on is 20/15 with no pain or complications. The surgeons at Durrie Vision are the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Spectacular staff: From Dr. Brinton to the Receptionist, everyone endeavored to make my surgical experience a model of efficiency and excellence. Dr.Brinton's expertise and overwhelming talent produced results that exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Jason P. Brinton 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialties Dr. Jason P. Brinton, MD is an internationally recognized, Harvard trained St. Louis laser eye surgeon who specializes in all variations of LASIK and laser vision correction, including: - Raindrop - SMILE - Visian ICL - Refractive Lens Exchange - Kamra Inlay His distinctions include being the first United States surgeon following FDA approval to perform the revolutionary laser vision correction procedure called SMILE as well as the first surgeon in the State of Missouri to correct a patient for reading glasses by implanting the Raindrop Near Vision Inlay. Dr. Brinton has performed vision correction surgery on patients from 16 countries and 42 states, including professional athletes and fellow eye surgeons. Over the past 5 years he has dedicated his professional career entirely to laser vision correction and refractive surgery. History Established in 2016. Brinton Vision is dedicated to one goal -- changing lives through the priceless gift of sight. So much of what we love, we love with our eyes. There are too many beautiful things to see and experience to let contacts and glasses get in the way. Brinton Vision uses the most advanced, proven technology as part of our St. Louis LASIK practice to free patients of the hassles of corrective eye wear. Our practice is outcome-driven, meaning that we personalize our treatments so that each patient achieves their best possible vision and meets their vision goals. Ask any of our Brinton Vision alumni what made their LASIK experience unique. You may hear about an empathetic staff member or a description of the extraordinary care and attention given to them through each step of the process. They may describe an experience that revolved around them and a staff who catered to their every need. Meet the Business Owner Jason P. Brinton, MD is is a graduate of Harvard College, earned his medical doctorate from the Harvard Medical School, and is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. His awards include being named to America’s Top Ophthalmologists, the Leading Physicians of the World, and the Top Doctors in America. In 2015, he received global recognition as recipient of the Visian ICL Young Ophthalmologist Award in Barcelona, Spain. Dr. Brinton has over 80 scientific publications, abstracts, book chapters, and presentations to his credit in multiple languages and has lectured extensively across the country and globally on refractive surgery topics. He is a fellowship-trained sub-specialist in refractive surgery and has been an investigator in nine U.S. Food and Drug Administration clinical trials. Dr. Brinton enjoys skiing, boating, and spending time with his wife and four children.

• English