Ratings for Dr. dr Irram saleh mohamed sumar

Saw Dr. Sumar in Emerg - she acted like I was a nuisance for being there despite being in much pain for several days, limited range of motion incapable of completing normal everyday activies, without a family doctor and having been referred to emerg by Telelhealth Ontario (who actually wanted to call me an ambulance which I declined.) She complained that she had been on her feet without a break to eat since 6am and was tired. What a confidence inspiring thing to say to a patient! Not sure if I simply caught her on a bad day - my experience was very different to the ones posted below. The nursing staff was fabulous and incredibly helpful. I would not rush back to see this doctor, and in fact, would likely travel to another neighbouring hospital if I needed emergent care in the future and she was working. No patient should ever be made to feel unimportant or like their concern didn't warrant help.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have suffered for years with migraine headaches. Dr Sumar is very skilled at trigger point injections. She is very patient focused. She gave me an occipital nerve block that previously I had to book with my neurologist. These are like a miracle for my chronic migraine. She then went on to instruct my Family Md on how to perform this life changing procedure for me. I have had the pleasure of working in healthcare for many years. I have seen many ER physicians work with many patients. Very few are as well taken care of as the ones that are treated by Dr Irram Sumar. She is such an asset to our community.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Sumar is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have had the pleasure of meeting. She has successfully diagnosed a friend of mine with a chronic problem that my friend has had to painfully deal with for years. Dr Sumar was able to completely remedy her ailments with an amazing procedure! Brilliant! Not only brilliant, but so kind and sympathetic as well. Thank you for taking the time to really listen to your patients, Dr Sumar! You make each of us feel like we're your only patient and are very important to you!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Sumar is a wonderful, compassionate, and caring doctor. Her dedication to her clients is very obvious. She has a wealth of knowledge and willingly shares with co-workers and clients alike. We are very fortunate to have Dr . Sumar practising in Huron and Perth county.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. dr Irram saleh mohamed sumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients