Ratings for Dr. Ighsan Martinus

I've been a patient since 2004, he has seen me through many ups and downs, always has times to listen, to talk things through. Dr M takes time to talk to you, explain treatment options and does not force his opinion on you. Best of all, he does take medial aid on.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. I. Martinus is incredible. I want the world to know how brilliant this Doctor is. He will fight and never give up on any of he's patients. He treats everyone as if they are family. Biggest heart in the world

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

This Doctor not only saved my life , twice , he refused to give up on me. Even when I was complete paraplegic with second degree nerve damage I never had a day of sadness or gave up thanks to him. Today I can walk , jump and run. I'm 100% all thanks to him. I have met many of he's patients and every single one of them are beyond amazed and grateful for him. He is a blessing and the world's best doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Ighsan Martinus's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients