Ratings for Dr. Dr Evan Sarti Rutherford N.J. ENT

Dr Evan Sarti is a phenomenal ENT/specialist and overall one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I had a serious/dangerous/painful infection in my throat which was misdiagnosed originally by an Urgent Care which he expertly and expeditiously rectified for me. He is knowledgeable, professional, and truly cares about your health and wellness.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Evan Sarti. I was given a scary diagnosis and he was so genuinely compassionate every step of the way. He took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me and make sure I was completely comfortable with every decision I had to make-- I never felt rushed or like he was being dismissive of my concerns like I have with other doctors. My surgery and recovery were excellent due to his care. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Choosing Dr. Evan Sarti, at random, I made a very good choice. His professionalism and attentiveness were excellent. His explanations were understandable and respect for me personally was more than I expected. He is genuine and sincere and I highly recommend him and this offfice staff. (Rutherford NJ)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I Saw Dr. Evan Sarti on a few occasions for a sinus problems. He decided it was time for surgery on 5-13-15. His bedside manner is excellent, makes you feel very comfortable. He is an awesome surgeon. I can finally breath better..

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Saw Dr Evan Sarti on 3-13-2015 and he is very knowledgeable. His bedside manner is wonderful. Very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend. Solved my problem

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015