Ratings for Dr. Dr Demi Salari

Dr Salari ended 50 years of disabling back pain. I had given up all standing and walking activities. It progressed from discouraging pain to disabling pain and numbness. thank God I didn't let others put screws and steel rods in my back. I had numerous assessments and could not get help. I refused to have bone grafting or fusing with steel. Dr Salari used laser surgery to remove offending portions of a herniated disc. There use no pain from the procedure and I walked from a wheelchair to my car and into my home. My legs had began to get numb and I had low back aching and stabbing after walking100 yards. I am getting PT to gain strength I had lost over the years. For me, I needed the surgery and PT. I had given away most of my tools and offered my plane to 2 great friends. They refused the airplane I was building for 11 years. They are finishing my plane for small aviation parts. I am afraid that I am dreaming, but it is true. I will be able to walk over to my plane and fly it. I must learn how to change my stomach muscles in PT. I had told my wife that I wanted to die. I began giving away everything when the pain and disabling numbness progressed to the situation I had before Dr Salari did the laser surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015