Ratings for Dr. Bahram Groohi

Dr Groohi repaired the meniscus in my left knee. I was so afraid, however, the staff was extremely nice, and helpful. They comforted me and assured me that everything would be fine. It was better than that. Dr. Groohi is the best. Hardly any pain at all. I would definitely go back to him if any future surgeries are needed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Extremely professional and human when dealing with everday matters and more sensitive issues

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is an outstanding surgeon, I have never seen any doctor with such communication ability and medical knowledge .I had the opportunity to see him few times for my orthopaedic issue. I have been seen by 2 other orthopaedic surgeon in the past and I also have seen other specialists for other medical reasons and so many other family physicians in my life ( 63 years old) . He is absolutely different ,.He is caring and compassionate with verY good medical knowledge and excellent ability to articulate medical terms into simple language . I will absolutely recommend him to every one who needs an orthopaedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I had a chronic leg problem since 4 years ago , I was operated on, 3 times in Fredricton by a surgeon and it failed for the third time unfortunately , the surgeon finally fed up with my medical condition and refered me to another surgeonand ,the second surgeon also did not want to touch me and after a while I became like ball being thrown from doctor to doctor , I was becoming depressed , it seemed to me that no one was caring about my leg problem any more . I lost the ability to walk due to pain and I also lost my job. I was finally referred to this doctor after going back to emergency room for the several times. it was long drive till campbellton hospital and I remember that it was the end of his clinic that day and he was on call. He sat down and talked to me for almost 30 minutes and told me what is wrong with my leg and why it is not improving and what are the options of treatment , I could not believe it , I thought I am dreaming , I had never had any one spending that much time to talk to me about my problem in the past 4 years!!!!!. He offered me the operation and He performed the same night he was on call. I was a different human being 2-3 weeks after the surgery ,I was finally improved after long time and was able to sleep without pain and I started to walk again after 8 weeks like a normal person , Few months after my surgery I googled him to know him better and I got in to this site and I saw all of the good comments on him .I felt it is not fare if I wouldn't share my experience about this real excellent doctor and very good human being. I wish him a very good luck .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

He is a very good surgeon, he has done total knee replacement on me ,He has also done surgery on one of my family members, we both had excellent experience with him, He is ver professional and carrying physician , He is diligent , competent and I advise him to any one with orthopaedic problem. thanks Dr Groohi

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Tres bon chirurģien. Tres amical et courtois. Je le recommande.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Very good surgeon , he cares for his patient , He is very professional .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Very nice and professional orthopaedic surgeon , He is vigilant , conscious with excellent bed side manner, I saw him in his clinic and then he did my hip replacement , I was very nervous before my surgery , he took every possible way of helping me to calm down ,after surgery I did not experience too much pain , he visited me every day to ensure my pain is under control and I am ok , the previous rater is right , He is always having smile on his face which is very important to patients who are in pain , I had a very good experience with him and I would recommend him strongly

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I was referred to his clinic by my family doctor for my medical condition, I was in tear because of severe pain , he took time to talk to me, he examined me thoroughly , He answered all of my questions about the surgery, at the time of of surgery he again explained the procedure , I had the successful surgery , my pain after surgery substantially decreased, He visited me the day after surgery with his usual smile on his face and look after me while at the hospital . that was a fantastic experience and I am always grateful for thatHe is a real gentleman . I think we need more doctor like him, I don't understand why other doctor could not be like him , I heard he is new in our area , I wish him luck and I hope he stays here long , Thanks Dr Groohi for such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

very kind, very competent, hardworking, fixed my knee while he was not even on call, very knowledgeable , i would recommend him to every one'

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015