Ratings for Dr. Doug Politz

He saved my life! Kind and knowledgeable! I’m forever grateful!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Politz did a wonderful job with my husband’s surgery! There have been no negatives. All positives. I can only echo all the other 5 star reviews. It is only two weeks after my husband’s surgery and I can tell that the scar is going to be barely noticeable in the future. He is definitely warm and caring! My husband said that when he called Dr. Politz talked to him like a long time friend. He was very reassuring and informative. We traveled from Arkansas and it was definitely worth the trip. Thank you for educating the public and being a great surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr. Politz is a fantastic surgeon with a warm and caring personality. He is blessed with wonderful talent and abilities, and I am blessed to have had the privilege of being his patient in March 2019. He gave me a renewed life! And in addition the tumor was attached to the laryngeal nerve but I have no change st all in my voice. How grateful I am for this wonderful doctor. All those involved with the Center are kind, patient, and very helpful. From start to finish everything is amazingly organized. I traveled from Ohio to Tampa and it was worth it. I can’t say enough good things about the Center or Dr. Politz! Don’t hesitate to go there if you need their help.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

Dr. Politz was an awesome and outstanding surgeon who performed my life changing parathyroid surgery on May 17. He was warm, listened to my concerns and explained the surgery in terms that made me less fearful. The entire team at NPC in Tampa were so professional and helpful from first becoming a patient, through the surgery, recovery and follow up after leaving hospital. I traveled from Indiana and glad I did. I would highly recommend anyone having parathyroid disease to go to Norman Parathroid Center in Tampa for surgery. They are t he best around. I'm thankful my wonderful Indiana doctor, Dr. Frank, directed me toward NPC and Dr. Politz.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Knowledge of the Parathyroid and thyroid glands is phenomenal. I traveled from SC to Tampa,FL after my research and diagnosis of hyperparathyroidism. His Professionalism and bedside manner was comforting. The entire staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

He took good care of me and I appreciate his dedication to this life changing surgery. Elaine L.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Thorough, meticulously analytical, genuinely caring, warm/reassuring, gifted in surgery, and open to all questions. A privilege of a lifetime having my surgery performed with Dr. Politz as lead...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr Politz and his team are exceptional, understanding and the very best. I am glad I did my surgery with Dr Politz. I recommend anyone who is or will encounter parathyroid surgery read through the parathyroid website. It has incredible amount of valuable information.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr . Polite and the staff at Tampa General/Norman Parathyroid Center we’re compassionate, understanding and truly caring during my procedure. I am more than pleased that I chose Norman Parathyroid Center to cure me of this terrible disease. If one has a doctor who doesn’t want to listen to a patient’s symptoms or shows little know interest in assisting the patient, get a second opinion with Norman Parathyroid Center.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I was so impressed by my experience inTampa I have had no major surgery in my 62 years Thank God so I was really scared the staff did everything to make my visit a pleasant experience. Dr Politz is awesome and has incredible insight he made me feel at ease from start to finish even calling me the night of surgery who does that 🙂🙂🙂you Rock Doc Thank You for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Doug Politz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients