Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Ogunlana

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She did not even introduce herself. Didn’t even look at me. Spent less than 2 minutes with me, said I was fine, and then moved on to the next patient. I didn’t even get the opportunity to ask any questions. She lacks basic kindness and sympathy. I was so upset after the appointment. I will never be going back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

She is very kind and respectful - great with my kids too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Unless you know exactly what you have and what it needs to be treated with, don't waste your time with this doctor. Very little knowledge, twice we had to go to emergency to get proper treatment. Told my daughter her ear infection would go away, intense pain caused us to go to ER and be treated properly, also my husband had road rash from cycling which was infected, she would only look at it from 4 feet away and say it would go away. Again, landed up going to ER for proper treatment which included IV antibiotics for 3 weeks. Have always landed up going somewhere else to be properly treated. Unfortunately she is still practicing. Too many negatives to list in this short space-grew up with doctors and nurses in my family who are appalled at her lack of knowledge and poor bedside manner. Wonder if she moved from another province because of bad ratings!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I really question if this woman is a doctor, because I don't believe she is. She lacks basic medical knowledge. I was sent to her via the find a doctor program. I saw her mainly for prenatal care. Everytime she saw me, she always had no clue why I was there. I had to keep reminding her that I was there because I was pregnant. She also has no clue about the maternal serum screening for pregnant women. Told me point blank that her hands are tied so she cannot order an early u/s. I told her that I should be entitled to an early u/s because of my age, she said no, that's not true. Then when I saw my OBGYN, they asked if I had my early u/s yet, I said my dr said she cannot order it. They said that wasn't true, and it had to be done ASAP. So I stopped going to her for prenatal care, and just continued to see my OBGYN. Please do not waste your time on this woman if you really need medical care. She's dangerous because she doesn't understand how scary she is.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Do not remember what she told me 30 secs ago. i have no idea how a person like this becomes a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Superstore customer service can help you better than this doctor

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

HORRIBLE and RUDE, not recommended. Look very unhappy, suggesting to find a new job.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I myself am a family physician. I went to see her to confirm a home pregnancy test. She basically told me “so it’s positive. What do you want to do?” And that was the end of the encounter. No councillng. No congratulations. She does not have basic empathy nor medical knowledge. Her job was to set me up with a dating ultrasound. Also her front desk staff is rude. Just an awful awful inhumane experience.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Love her. I switched doctors in August because my other doctor would always blame my diabetes for everything. Dr ogunlana listened and changed one medication and increased another. I since have a lot less pain and have more energy.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

put me on the wrong medication and caused me to go through withdrawal - also suggested there was nothing else to help me - horrible

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Dorothy Ogunlana's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients