Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Ogunlana

Went to see her a a walk in patient, I had to remove sutures from a surgery. She seemed to know what she was doing, however for my surprise, she did not do it properly and I ended up with open incisions on both arms, it is going to take at least 6 weeks to heal. Worst doctor ever, did not ask anything assumed what needed to be done and did it wrong, now I am suffering the consequences of the malpractice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

One of the best fema doctor that I have seen. Very friendly and easy to talk to!! She shows she cares wiht a smile when you arrive. She has never rushed me to go out and actually listens to me. I'm so thankful I found a female doctor that truly cares!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I was also appalled by her rudeness and lack of empathy! Will never see her again...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Impatient, rude, English is not my first language, so when I asked her about the vaccine and she said everyone knows...it's not a big deal. So as a patient, what will be the circumstances that can be qualify the doctor's "big deal”?

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Needed a doctor's note. Did not understand the form...I was almost told to stay home from work as a result! And that, after I waited an extra 30 minutes to clarify as I was not sure she had filled the form out correctly in the first place! She reassured me she had. Didn't seem to unserstand the nature of needing a doctor's note in the Canadian context. Not personally reassuring for me to go through this after having had a nasty flu bug...added to my stress!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The worst doctor who is just a stain on qualified doctor's reputations. I am surprised how a person like this doctor would get certificate from our province. Zero knowledge in her field. God save poor people

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Ogunlana seemed completely irritated by my presence and was outright rude to me, asked no medical history at all, practically rushed me out the door after spending barely 5 minutes with me for a so-called physical, and brushed off my question about a skin growth on my arm with "it's fine, don't worry about it" as she was edging out the door, wouldn't even look at it much less listen to my concerns. She was about an hour behind schedule both times I went to see her. I will not be going back. The clinic staff were good though, just not this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Two months ago, I booked an appointment for myself and my wife to see Dr. Ogunlana as my family doctor was away. Our experience with this doctor was horrible, zero bedside manner. We were not offered to sit. She opened up our files on computer and asked who wants to be seen first. I was shocked and replied who you want to see first. Never asked how previous medications are working, how my health is now. As I said I ran out of medications she printed a prescription for me. That's it. I wish I had studied medicine. Book as many patients as you can and earn more and more money. Her receptionist who books appointments for her is the worst woman I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I went to the Bisons walk in clinic and I was assigned to see her. She was annoyed by my presence and was very rude. She was even talking about another patient's medical issues with a staff member in front of me. I think someone should complain her behaviour to the authorities. She is surely unfit to practice medicine here.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

i wish that these reviews were here before i had gone to see her , i check and there was nothing written on her before i went to see her... because i was not impressed with her. I showed her some white spots on my stomach and she just brushed it off and said that its just a fungal infection and we don't do any thing unless it is bothering you did not even do any test to see what it was .... the white spots are round and look like someone erased my colour.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Dorothy Ogunlana's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Oxford