Ratings for Dong Qing Cai

I suffer from sciatic pain for more than one year , a friend recommended Dr. Cai to me, after he treated me 2 months I feel much better, he is the best acupuncturist I had tried in Montreal,he also gave me useful medical advice, he is the master of Chinese traditional medicine.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

I have been using accupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine for a number of years, Cai is one of the very best TCM Dr. I have ever been too. I always see immediate positive results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr.Cai a résolu un excès d'acidité gastrique que je traînais depuis dix ans apres quelques séances. Et en plus d'être un excellent acupuncteur, c'est un persone très sympathique !

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

I had stress related problems and the accupunctural treatment Dr.Cai implemented worked extremely well! I would recommend anyone who is suffering from similar problems to see Dr.Cai.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

In addition to being very nice and courteous, Dr. Cai does miracles! Thank you Cai for healing my herniated disc with acupuncture and herbal cream, he also helped health issues of my family members.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

J’ai eu des résultats après 2 séances !!! Je le recomendarais à tous mes proches sans aucun doute!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Cai is great and I would highly recommend him to any one!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dong is truly a master of his art. He was able to receive me the same day on a emergency case for a back problems and he provided instant relief. He is very professional, attentive and accommodating, his clinic is a peace haven. He is very knowledgeable and with a few questions and look at me was able to diagnose some other health issues I had not yet told him about. The rate MDS reviews were right, he's definitely one of the best acupuncturist in Montreal. Thanks again for everything!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

I have heel pain since last year when I have trained too much on the treadmill, I have to reduce the exercises time, the pain still disturbed my walking, I have consulted to my doctor, he let me to take anti-inflammatory, after I got stomach pain but the heel is still painful. After a few sections, the pain is almost gone. Doctor cai is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I have been using accupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine for a number of years, Cai is one of the very best TCM Doctor,I have ever been too. I always see immediate positive results.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dong Qing Cai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment