Ratings for Dongfeng Zhou

Dr. Zhou is an extremely knowledgeable and thorough practitioner. She has been working with me for several months in the areas of hormonal balance and recurring muscle pain. Her acupuncture and herbal treatments have provided tremendous relief and I am beyond pleased! Dr. Zhou is also a genuinely compassionate and kind person with a wonderful bedside manner and puts you at ease. She is truly a gem!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr Zhou is a great acupuncturist. She has been treating me for muscle problems s for the last 5 months. I could barely move when I first started treatment.I am now able to take care of myself and get around. Dr Zhou is also very concerned with my well being and improvement. She is also on e of the finest people walking this earth

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Dongfeng Zhou reduced my chronic pain by 80% in just one session and just 4 needles. Her knowledge and expertise are unmatched. She is so kind and very personable. She also gives great advice on nutrition. I highly recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr. Zhou was a great, gentle introduction to alternative medicine for my little girl. She was patient, soothing and worked with my 6 year old daughter with her first acupuncture session. Within days, my daughter’s sprained knee was functional and pain free! Dr. Zhou also gave helpful suggestions in diet and exercise related to internal inflammation. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou as she is highly knowledgeable yet spiritually in tune and accessible!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I have been going to Dr Zhou and the Care Wellness Center for several months. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who was suffering from pain, discomfort and/or anxiety. Her professionalism was second to none and the outcomes I have experienced have reflected her abilities. When it seemed like no one could help I was amazed at her creative approach and her skill using herbal medicine and acupuncture. Her advise around nutrition was also spot on. I drove a long way to see her upon the recommendation of others and the experience was worth every mile. Thank you Dr Zhou! ** James H.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I sought out a local acupuncturist and found positive reviews on Dr Zhou and decided to contact her. The staff were all great and professional and had all the insurance and paperwork resolved before my 1st visit. I've had chronic shoulder issues due to playing tennis and golf and recently couldn't raise my left arm to shoulder height. After my 1st visit I began to feel and see noticeable improvement immediately. By my 5th visit I had dramatic full range of motion improvement and after my 7th treatment I was able to resume playing golf and tennis on a regular basis. My tennis and golf games are still bad, but now I can't blame my shoulder for my poor play. Dr Zhou is a miracle worker and I highly recommend her and the entire staff for their professional medical care :) Rod

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I have visited the Care Wellness Center about 6 times for acupuncture and cupping, the staff is very pleasant and professional. Since I began treatment, the pain in my neck and shoulder has decreased by 70 percent. Dr. Zhou is the best !!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had seen Dr. Zhou and previously benefited greatly from her treatment of refractory neck, shoulder and back pain but this week she treated me for one of the worst migraines (10/10 on the pain scale) I have ever had. Within a matter of hours, I went from as miserable as can be to functional and then, with a little more time, I felt completely normal. Her treatment rescued me from migraine misery when all of the medications that I have from my neurologist had failed to work. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Zhou was able to rid me of years of suffering from hot flashes. She took her time to listen to my medical history as told by me, not a medical report. She made sure to find out about any changes I experienced from one visit to the next. Not only was the care given to me by Dr. Zhou incredible, but the office staff is just as wonderful. They are friendly as well as professional. I cannot say enough about how amazing my experience has been at Care Wellness Center. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who cares about themselves and their well being.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My nine year old daughter has suffered from eczema her entire life. I though we had been to the best of the best at the Children's hospitals, but I was wrong. Dr. Zhou is the best of the best. In a 24 hour time period after following through with Dr. Zhou's suggestions, my daughter is eczema free. For the first time in several years, my daughter is happy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dongfeng Zhou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL