Ratings for Dr. Dongfeng Zhou

I sought out a local acupuncturist and found positive reviews on Dr Zhou and decided to contact her. The staff were all great and professional and had all the insurance and paperwork resolved before my 1st visit. I've had chronic shoulder issues due to playing tennis and golf and recently couldn't raise my left arm to shoulder height. After my 1st visit I began to feel and see noticeable improvement immediately. By my 5th visit I had dramatic full range of motion improvement and after my 7th treatment I was able to resume playing golf and tennis on a regular basis. My tennis and golf games are still bad, but now I can't blame my shoulder for my poor play. Dr Zhou is a miracle worker and I highly recommend her and the entire staff for their professional medical care :) Rod

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I have visited the Care Wellness Center about 6 times for acupuncture and cupping, the staff is very pleasant and professional. Since I began treatment, the pain in my neck and shoulder has decreased by 70 percent. Dr. Zhou is the best !!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had seen Dr. Zhou and previously benefited greatly from her treatment of refractory neck, shoulder and back pain but this week she treated me for one of the worst migraines (10/10 on the pain scale) I have ever had. Within a matter of hours, I went from as miserable as can be to functional and then, with a little more time, I felt completely normal. Her treatment rescued me from migraine misery when all of the medications that I have from my neurologist had failed to work. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Zhou was able to rid me of years of suffering from hot flashes. She took her time to listen to my medical history as told by me, not a medical report. She made sure to find out about any changes I experienced from one visit to the next. Not only was the care given to me by Dr. Zhou incredible, but the office staff is just as wonderful. They are friendly as well as professional. I cannot say enough about how amazing my experience has been at Care Wellness Center. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who cares about themselves and their well being.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My nine year old daughter has suffered from eczema her entire life. I though we had been to the best of the best at the Children's hospitals, but I was wrong. Dr. Zhou is the best of the best. In a 24 hour time period after following through with Dr. Zhou's suggestions, my daughter is eczema free. For the first time in several years, my daughter is happy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Zhou was excellent as always. Her demeanor, attentiveness, and caring personality make every visit a pleasurable one even when you are sick. The original reason I started attending your clinic was for my tinnitus and anxiety, not only has she helped with both she has also helped me with the occasional cough and sinus infection. My tinnitus has improve dramatically and I hope one day it will be only a memory... Juan C.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I cannot begin to express how excited and bless to have met Dr. Zhou. My first visit to the office exceeded my expectations. The staff was pleasant and explained everything. The treatment provided by Dr. Zhou has already made a difference. I 100% recommend that you visit the office. Regardless of the issue whether it's cancer, auto immune issue, emotional pain, please give them a try. You have nothing to lose.....Sincerely, Marcdala J.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I have been attending acupuncture sessions for about 3 months with Dr. Zhou and it has been life changing. I originally attended the sessions to cure my tinnitus which has improved dramatically. Dr. Zhou has also helped me with headaches, allergies, anxiety, and stress. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou and the Care Wellness Center to anyone. - Juan C.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Zhou is a knowledgeable and excellent Doctor who was much more committed to my health than other Acupuncturists I have visited in the past. She was spot on in her diagnosis and treatment. Her healing bedside manner allowed me to become a "partner in my care" as I continue to look forward to every time I visit her at Care Wellness. Thank you for being there Dr Zhou!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

So happy to have been referred to Dr. Zhou. Everyone at this office is so nice and caring- it really makes a difference . I trust her implicitly and greatly value her treatment and care. If you're looking for a good reliable Acupuncturist- this is the place!!!!! You can tell she really cares about all her patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Dongfeng Zhou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental