Ratings for Dr. Dongfeng Zhou

I cannot begin to express how excited and bless to have met Dr. Zhou. My first visit to the office exceeded my expectations. The staff was pleasant and explained everything. The treatment provided by Dr. Zhou has already made a difference. I 100% recommend that you visit the office. Regardless of the issue whether it's cancer, auto immune issue, emotional pain, please give them a try. You have nothing to lose.....Sincerely, Marcdala J.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I have been attending acupuncture sessions for about 3 months with Dr. Zhou and it has been life changing. I originally attended the sessions to cure my tinnitus which has improved dramatically. Dr. Zhou has also helped me with headaches, allergies, anxiety, and stress. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou and the Care Wellness Center to anyone. - Juan C.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Zhou is a knowledgeable and excellent Doctor who was much more committed to my health than other Acupuncturists I have visited in the past. She was spot on in her diagnosis and treatment. Her healing bedside manner allowed me to become a "partner in my care" as I continue to look forward to every time I visit her at Care Wellness. Thank you for being there Dr Zhou!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

So happy to have been referred to Dr. Zhou. Everyone at this office is so nice and caring- it really makes a difference . I trust her implicitly and greatly value her treatment and care. If you're looking for a good reliable Acupuncturist- this is the place!!!!! You can tell she really cares about all her patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Zhou's scroll says "kindness is the pure origin of healing" and her actions put this philosophy into words. Dr. Zhou's knowledge of conventional western medicine is remarkable and only exceeded by her knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine. Simply stated, a fantastic healer.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Dongfeng Zhou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med