Dr. Donald A. Findlay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Findlay

I have been seeing chiropractors for a very large part of my life, never have I been so impressed. The knowledge and communication have been amazing. Dr.Don and all of the staff are so friendly and efficient. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Can’t speak highly enough about Dr. Don. He has helped myself and many I know so much. I recommend him to everyone one I know !! Him and his team are top notch !!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Donald A. Findlay

Dr. Donald A. Findlay's response
Wow! Thank you so much I really appreciate that! -Dr. Don Findlay

Submitted March 13, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Findlay for about 8 months and have nothing but good things to say. He is professional and friendly and will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have with detail. The pain I used to live with is now gone and I have Dr. Findlay to thank for that!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Although I deal with chronic pain, a very scary and painful experience years ago left me terrified of any Chiropractor, or chiropractic service. After 16 years, and a great deal of pain I decided to try Dr. Don based on reviews and ratings, and urging from others. I was very nervous, but rather than rush the process Dr. Don was patient and very informative, taking all the steps to not only put me at ease, but to ensure success in my visits. Now, after just a couple months of regular visits, I'm feeling better than I have in years, and look forward to my appointments! All the fear has been replaced with trust and better health.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Don is the man. Right from the start he has been very professional and also a great guy to work with. He didn’t rush into a quick fix routine and just start cracking. He took the time to go through treatment options and made sure he had x-rays before doing anything. I already feel so much better with my lower back issues in just 3 weeks. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr Don and his staff are cheerful, knowledgeable, and very client focused.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Don is an amazing chiropractor. I’ve been to other chiropractors and never had the knowledge or level of service provided here. Dr.Don has helped me work through my back pain with various adjustments and stretches. He also does regular scans to see the improvements made. And what’s better than a medical professional with a great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Don is absolutely amazing. I have been to multiple doctors and they all just put me on a machine or acupuncture and leave the room till 2 minutes left in the appointment; Dr. Don stays there with you for the full session and does not leave even once. He does exercises with you and adjusts you. I have felt much better with him and he actually found out what my problem was. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Don. Do not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr Don and the staff are very friendly and remember you every time that you go in. Dr Don is very thorough and will answer any question that you may have

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Don is wonderful! My kids and I all go see him. He always takes the time to explain everything in ways we can all understand. He's punctual and accommodating and has a great sense of humour. And the staff are great too!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Donald A. Findlay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Growing up in Calgary, I am a second generation chiropractor with a brother who is also a chiropractor. I completed my first degree at the university of Calgary before making my way to Toronto to study Chiropractic. My brother and I went into business together and currently work to help reduce lifestyle stress on our patient group and to optimize the ability of their bodies to function optimally.

• English