Ratings for Dr. Dominic Parry

Awesome doctor. Explained everything in plain language, went in, did the bypass, all good. If you need a bypass, or any other heart surgery, I recommend you ask for Dr. Parry.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This miracle worker saved my husbands life twice. Love this doctor to the end of the earth

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

life saver. our hero. thanks for saving my sisters life. You are our hero. Amazing man, great bedside manner, very caring and great at what he does. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

100% The BEST.........Very attentive and caring. Made me feel very comfortable about a very scary situation.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! One of a kind. He saved my father's life. I have met a lot of Doctors in my life. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Parry performed my bypass and valve replacement surgery last December 2015. Dr Parry is a gift from God. His calm manner is so reassuring. He answered all our questions, no matter how irrelevant. He walked our family through the entire process. He even came by to check-up on me just before leaving for holidays, and even on New Year's Day. Dr Parry is unbelievable, kind, skilled, a wonderful human being. Six months later I have had many of my medications removed, and am living strong and healthy again. May God bless him. Anna V

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The day I went for a consultation with Dr. Parry I was more than a little terrified, having been diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm a month earlier. I can tell you I've never been so impressed by a doctor in my life! Any question I had was answered in a calm, clear manner that made it easy to take it all in and understand what was going to be done. When I went back after my surgery was booked he and his assistant Leah explained exactly how everything would happen. I left very calm and confident that all would be well. Surgery day came and I was so calm it didn't seem possible that I was about to have such a serious surgery done, my husband put it down to the fact that Dr. Parry makes you feel like he can handle anything that might come up, without the arrogance that I've met in some other doctors! All the staff in the OR were awesome as well, it's the first time in my life I haven't been terrified to go under anesthesia, I'm pretty sure I was smiling as I went under! Thanks Dr. Parry, Leah and all the others that cared for me at Hamilton General Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The world is truly blessed to have such a giving and kind man! I do not have enough words to express what an amazing Doctor this man is ! Thank you for all you give!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Parry did my bypass surgery a year ago this December, he said I'd fell like a teenager again and he was right on the money. His bedside manor set me at ease right from the first meeting after my angiogram up until the follow up visit after my surgery . His staff and assistant put me and my family at ease throughout the whole ordeal . I cannot say enough how their attention to not only my physical but mental well being made the whole procedure a pleasant memory.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Parry is a very capable and considerate surgeon. I feel very fortunate that he performed my bypass surgery. He has a very calm, confident nature that puts you at ease and he takes the time to make sure that you understand and are comfortable with what he is recommending. After only 6 weeks of recovery, my recovery is well ahead of schedule and can thank him enough. I would recommend Dr. Parry to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Dominic Parry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients