Ratings for Dr. Dominic Parry

Dr. Parry teated me for a Quad blockage. Everything was explained and I felt like this was only an temporary imposition, and is was. It's been 3 months since my surgery and everything has come and gone like he explained. If, like me, you are lucky enough to have him for your surgery, thank your lucky stars, he is nothing short of amazing. great follow-up as well! Thanks You, I'm back in the gym and feeling better than I have for the past few years when this started.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Amazing and outstanding surgeon. He performed heart surgery on my father which had a valve replacement and a triple bypass. He is incredible and cares alot about his patients and his work.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Parry performed heart surgery on my husband in July 2015. A great surgeon & the most incredible man with a full explanation of what he was going to do. I am now 86 & feel I wouldn't be here now without his caring nature & expertise. God Bless you Dr Parry & Leah too. She is a big part of his team & deserves a lot of credit for her amazing attitude & helpfulness.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Was recommended by my cartiologist and was told he was the best,this man and his team were incredible, EXTREMELY friendly and made your stay very comfortable! I highly recommend Dominic for and procedures you may need! He saved my lifeđź’“đź’“

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Finding out I needed bypass surgery in October 2017 was a real life changer. I was scheduled for surgery within a week and met with Dr Parry the day before my surgery. Even though everything was happening so fast he explained the procedure calmly and in layman terms. He made me feel comfortable and very positive. Any questions my wife ,daughter and myself had pre and post op where answered completely. Going into surgery I felt it was a positive team effort which gave me such a great attitude which l have still today along with feeling so much better. I definitely recommend Dr Parry because of his friendly demenor , his knowledge and the caring attitude he gives to his patience’s and everybody he comes in contact with. John & Judy Solose Niagara Falls , Ontario

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I found out that I needed bypass surgery in mid September 2017. I first met Dr.Parry about 1 week later. My wife and I found him to be very friendly, had a good sense of humour and ready to answer any and all of our questions. During that first meeting we never felt rushed, instead he made us feel very comfortable and took his time to make sure we had a good grasp on everything that was happening to me. My bypass surgery was about 1 month later and I am glad I had Dr.Parry. It seems like every nurse I encountered only had very good things to say about Dr. Parry, I knew I was in good hands. When Dr.Parry visited me after the surgery he again was the same. Very up beat, friendly and had lots of time for me. It has now been 6 weeks since my surgery and so far, so good! I’m sure there are other surgeons that are as skilled. but what sets Dr.Parry apart is his genuine caring for his patients to make sure they are comfortable with all that goes along with this major surgery. Thank you Dr.Parry for your tremendous skill and caring, you’ve given me a new lease on life with many more years to live and enjoy it!! Bryon & Eileen Nielsen Burlington, Ontario

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Party performed Quadruple bypass on my father he was amazing and so compassionate towards my mom who is in a bad way about this whole devastation Dr Parry has been honest and so kind everytime we have seen and meet him in the hospital would let him perform heart surgery on any other of my loved ones hopefully not but he would be my fist choose Can’t say enough wonderful things about this wonderful man

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Parry performed my grandfathers quadruple bypass and got him through the surgery. His bedside manner with our family was phenomenal speaking kindly and answering questions and giving us an honest diagnosis. We hop for the best for my grandfather, but thank Dr. Parry with everything we have for helping us through this hard time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Awesome doctor. Explained everything in plain language, went in, did the bypass, all good. If you need a bypass, or any other heart surgery, I recommend you ask for Dr. Parry.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This miracle worker saved my husbands life twice. Love this doctor to the end of the earth

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Dominic Parry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California