Ratings for Dr. Dominic Giampaolo

To us he is not "rude and obnoxious" He is a no nonsense neurologist. He is very busy and do not have time to chit chat. He wants to get to the point.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Like someone else said jumps to conclusions and very unsympathetic and moody

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Does not beat around the bush but gets straight to the point which may come across as a bit rude but once you've gotten over that, you realise he is a great doctor with a wealth of knowledge to share with you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Best Doctor in the world! Kind caring and really makes sure that his patients understand what is going on before they leave his office! He is a genius!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr G is straight to the point, no nonsense type of doctor. I believe this mannerism is necessary for him to ensure that the patient understands the situation fully and does not give false hope. I found him very kind in the manner he explained the diagonsis and made sure it was understood. One needs to be patient in waiting for months for an appointment - which tells me he is in demand, therefore, good at what he does. And be preapred to wait when you arrive on average an hour.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Giampaolo really knows his stuff. He gets straight to the point which often makes him seem a bit rude but this really isn't the case. He is often late however that's because he is always squeezing in extra patients to give them their test results. Great doctor in my opinion

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

He was quick to jump to conclusions, he didn't even open or read my file history, he completely mis-diagnosed me and treated ONE symptom without taking the rest into account. I suffered some brain trauma and battle to verbalise sometimes, and he said I appeared anxious and "all over the place" and that I'd be just fine by the next day. Waste of time, effort and money.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr G ~ what a wonderful doctor! He is also what some may call "rude and obnoxious", but he gets straight to the point and he does not give you any false hope. He tells it like it is, something we sometimes don't want to know. He has never in all the time that we have consulted with him given us anything but the cold hard facts and truth. He is extremely thorough and professional. We are very fortunate to have Dr G as our neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Sadly after waiting months for an appointment I am no closer to finding out what is wrong. I left with a half hearted response and now 3 months later the sensations have worsened. Biggest complaint is that he failed to listen to what was wrong and quickly made his own assumptions and that was that

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

It took a few years to find someone to diagnose my condition. MRI's, scans and everything you can think of totally exhausted my pocket and medical aid! When I finally found Dr G he asked me many qyestions a d actualy lisiened to me and within a short time could give me a diagnosis! Unfortunitale nothing can be done for me as my desease is very new and is still being researched but Dr G has only given me encouragement and goo, helpful advice. He is kind and sensitive and has his patients best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Dominic Giampaolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients