Dr. Diya Chadha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Diya Chadha

My kids have been going to her for a couple years. She even remembered what grades they were in and what they’d been up to in school the last time we were there.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Thank you Dr. Diya and Kat for your amazing work today..highly recommend Smiletown!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Doctor is very knowledgeable and professional. No additional charges or service. She prefer laughing gas instead the full sedation which is very dangerous

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chadha, She is great with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Diya is so great with my kids. I used to have to fight and bribe them to get them to the dentist. She is so kind and now they love going to see her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very nice lady. Keeps the kids at ease while providing a lot of great information to us (the parents). She keeps terms simple though so no recommendations become confusing.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

She works at Smiletown in Burnaby. Really good with young children. Ours are 4 and 6 and we routinely bring them in for cleanings and exams.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My daughter’s first tooth alignment went terribly wrong at a dental clinic, which had inexperienced doctors. Dr. Diya Chadha took special care of her messed up alignment problem and ensured complete recovery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I was amazed to see her knowledge when she checked a root canal problem in my teeth. She gave me an honest opinion of my problem and asked me to get it operated. It really worked well and my problem is gone now.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

She is the rudest dentist i have ever met. very very unprofessional! U wont even believe how rude she can be! Very unpuntual. Dont respest some one else time,never going to her again

Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Diya Chadha's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients