Dr. D Sharma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. D Sharma

Dr. Sharma’s office staff were the most helpful I have ever had in all my many Senior years. Dr. Sharma was so kind and helpful in talking about a plan for my treatment. My nervousness totally faded away and I can’t wait to tell my neighbors about my new Dentist. I can truthfully say, I won’t be nerve for next visit for I feel Dr. Sharma will take great care of me. Jeanette DeBee, widowed senior citizen

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Dr. Sharma and her staff were great. The best I've been to in a long time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

I've been avoiding the dentist for 10+ years out of fear and anxiety. Dr. Sharma and her team put me at ease by being very thorough on explanations. They even drew up a treatment plan with the exact amounts I will pay out-of-pocket for each visit. I really appreciate the transparency.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Everybody at the office was so nice! Dr. Sharma was very informative and sweet. She answered all my questions and went over a plan for my teeth in detail. The ladies in the front office were so funny and accommodating. I really enjoyed my trip to the dentist if you can believe it. Don’t look at another doctor just go here! You won’t regret it.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Sharma is efficient and thorough. I was very pleased with care and demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Seriously the most caring dentist and staff. Dr Sharma works with you to figure the best plan for your teeth and your wallet. Every single person I’ve come into contact with at her office is just so kind. I won’t change doctors for anything!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Best dentist experience ever. Not a fan of doctor but certainly I'll come back to this office again. No pressure of getting other procedure done and pro/cons explained by Dr. Sharma

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

There was pain and it was bothering me for some time. I was keeping my fingers crossed till Dr. Sharma explained it's tooth decay. Cavity filled and it's all good. Can't be happier.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Best dentist i ever visited. Very knowledgeable and provide complete details for the treatment

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. D Sharma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dimple Sharma and her friendly and helpful staff are looking forward to welcoming patients to their office! She is passionate about dental care and believes that patients should not only have the best treatment but also educate individuals on how they can take great care of their teeth and gums. Through years of experience and her comforting demeanor she is one of the best dentists around.

• Hindi

• New York University (Grad. 2011)

• Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bad breath
  • Sleep apnea
  • Dental Crown
  • Cosmetic Veneer
  • Teeth Whitening Kits
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Simple Extraction