Ratings for Dr. Derek Wang

Dr. Wang is nice but inexperienced and not knowledgeable. He missed my diagnosis completely and it was caught by a second doctor I went to see after not getting better. I was told this was a pretty straightforward case and he should have at least investigated. Sorry but I won't be back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I took my father to see Dr Wang and I appreciated him spending time to explaining medical stuff which was nice. BUT he never followed up with his lab results which were critical! My dad was eventually admitted to the hospital for few days, and was told he could have lost his kidney functions totally. When we went back to Dr Wang for follow up after discharge, he brushed the issue off as if it was nothing, and not even apologetic! I will NEVER recommend ANYONE to see him, especially if you have sick parents!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Derek Wang

Dr. Derek Wang's response
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for making your father feel dismissed, and just wanted to say that I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss in person, so I can better understand what went wrong. Please kindly get in touch with my clinic and ask to speak to me if you read this, thank you.

Submitted July 21, 2017

He is very knowledgable and has the time to sit down and talk and listen to his patient. Very thorough and methodical.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Derek Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients