Ratings for Dr. Derek Okabe

I’ve never been to a Chiropractor before, until my friend referred me to Align Chiropractic. Great experience ever since I came to the clinic. Amazing team! :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

He’s a very good and smart doctor. :) he treat his patient like his friend and family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I recently visited Dr. Okabe. Never been to a chiropractor before. I was impressed with how personable he was and how thorough the appointment was. He took time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Derek Okabe of Align chiropractic is the BEST Chiropractor in the field! He is competent and well versed with the line of practice. I am an athlete and my body gets the toll from all the volleyball training and the gym and the games so I always book my treatments with him through his very friendly and accomodating front desk staff! I used to have lots of shoulder pain because of playing volleyball and lower back pain because my leg length was uneven. He assured me that he will put me back to my 100% condition. With all the treatments and his help, I am back to my 100% and i can now give my 120% body to the sport that I love! Keep it up Dr. Derek!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Okabe is one of the most caring people out there and truly does everything he can to ensure the best care possible. Great chiro in downtown Winnipeg!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Best chiropractor I have ever gone to. Saw him for both my lower back and shoulder. Totally knows what he is doing!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

He is always on time and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I saw Dr Okabe for my shoulder and neck. I had never been to a chiropractor before so was a bit nervous. Dr Okabe was wonderful, he treated my shoulder and neck and was very patient. I am pain free !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Great experience always and explains really well what he doing and how it helping

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Amazing experience ever time I see Derek. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Derek Okabe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Metlife