Ratings for Dr. Derek Cook

Dr. Cook is a wonderful therapist who really cares about his patients. He is attentive and has a vast knowledge of the various treatment options for different ailments. You will not be disappointed in your experience with him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Derek Cook is, hands down, the best naturopath I have ever engaged in a therapeutic relationship with. His interest in working collaboratively with me on my level of health and wellness, combined with his ability to work in a number of modalities -- that is, his way of being -- has, in itself, helped me assume more inner authority in taking care of (and responsibility for) myself. I have been seeing Dr. Cook for about six months now, and continue to be impressed with the depth and breath of his knowledge as well as his willingness to turn to references when he feels the need to. I feel well at ease, and in very good hands in Dr. Cook's care. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an engaged and engaging naturopath.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Derek Cook's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Banner Health