Ratings for Dr. Denise Marie Vasiliou

I love Dr Vasiliou and her team, Jill and Emily! Thank you for taking such great care of my baby and me!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Astute, patient and congenial. She helped my daughter feel comfortable with her own personal antidotes.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Vasiliou cared for my mother at MGH. We found her to be caring and attentive. She calle dith updates regularly to reassure me. Thank you for the kindness and support along the way.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Professional, friendly, assertive, direct, pleasant. She treated (consulted with) my wife with respect, and listened to her concerns while providing her feedback. I thought she was quite humble and approachable. I'd certainly feel comfortable going back to her if I were to see her or if she were to see my wife again. Always gave us a warm welcoming smile.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I saw Dr. Vasiliou for issues in my pregnancy and never was I better cared for than with her. She is so warm and compassionate. Even when I was in hysterics in her office, she helped me through all of my anxieties and worries. I have friends who have also seen her for other pregnancy and fertility related issues and they all say the same thing! It's easy for someone to hide behind their computers and spread lies when under the guise of anonymity. I'm waiting for a little while to get pregnant again, but when I do, I want to see her again for my care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Worst Doctor alert!!! Doesn't seem to want to hear what is in front of her. She has an easy time to dismiss you saying she's the specialist. I was on medication for gestational diabetes. Obstetrician told me my sugars were high...baby would be huge. I was so scared of complications in my 22nd week. Dr. Vasiliou didn't seem to talk to me, she only acknowledges her own words... Too bad for the person on the other side of her. To make a difficult story more brief, I had to go see my GP next for a referral to a good endocrinologist. Took a few more days to be able to go see that Dr. who recognized why I was having medication difficulty and approved discontinuation with careful charting and diet control. I soon started getting back to my old self with usual excitement that came along with such a precious time in my life, instead of constant worry and unease. Our baby was just under 7 lbs, so pretty much an average. Once the medications were out of my system, I normally ate healthy and that was all that was needed. It's imperative for every patient to be their own advocate. After all, a specialist can be sporting a God complex or follow their own agenda. I think this later one is more to this Doctor's liking. She pounces down one's throat much too quickly. A waste of valuable resources and worse, when you need them most.

Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Denise Marie Vasiliou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients